33

The fact that Ji Yucheng woke up and fell into a coma quickly spread out, and the whole upper circle of Jiangcheng was discussing this matter overnight.

"...That is to say, is it possible to wake up again?"

Mrs. Qu regrets it. Isn't that the cheap Ning family boy?

If I had known that Master Ji would wake up, I would not have stopped Qu Jiahan from running to Ji's house for three days!

But in the past two years, everyone said that Ji Yucheng was hopeless, and he was a vegetable in his life! Why did Ning Sui wake up after marrying in less than three months? Is it really useful to be happy?

"Will it be a return of light...?"

"It's not impossible..."

But in any case, it is a miracle to wake up at once.

After all, for two years, everyone thought that the proud son of the Ji family would be completely involved in the accident.

Suddenly, many people were ready to move.

An Zhengqi really wanted to go to the hospital to see what was going on, but I heard that as soon as Ji Yun and Ji Yi left last night, Mr. Ji arranged a bodyguard to seal up the floor and did not allow any outsiders to visit again.

In addition, he left a psychological shadow at Ning Sui last time, and he did not dare to act rashly for a while.

"However, when Ji Yucheng wakes up completely, he will definitely ask for a divorce with a cold face..." An Zhengqi pulled the corners of his mouth and waited to see the jokes of Ning Sui and the Ning family.

At that time, he will see if Ning Sui is still arrogant.

"Haven't you heard?" The friend beside him hesitated and said, "I heard that the first thing that Master Ji woke up was to protect the married man of joy, and said that he had liked him for a long time."

Although only the people in the hospital and Ji Jianing's family were present last night, there was no impenetrable wall in this circle.

An Zhengqi didn't care: "Of course, he can only stand on Ning Sui's side in that case, or will he let his uncle and aunt take away the shares? In addition, with Ji Yucheng's kaolin and uncertain personality, how can he tolerate being cuckolded? Those words are just words. Let's wait and see.

Ji Zhilin has recently put all his attention on the college basketball league. Only in this way can he relieve the feeling of emptiness in his heart.

However, he never expected that as a member of the Ji family, he would hear this from his classmates in the Department of Finance.

As soon as he went to the classroom in the morning, a classmate asked him curiously, "Why did your stock soar as soon as it opened today?"

Ji Zhilin took out his mobile phone and looked at it, but he was also a little confused.

He doesn't participate in company affairs. At most, the old man asked him to go to the company to learn something from the secretary during winter and summer vacations. Naturally, he knows nothing about any changes in the company.

In front of his classmates, as the second young master of the Ji family, how could he show that he knew nothing about the family business?

So he said perfunctorily, "Maybe it's the acquisition of a new company."

Classmate: "..." No, it's not because of this.

Seeing that his classmates looked strange, Ji Zhilin was also a little embarrassed.