07

The air was very quiet for a while.

The fragments of the teacup on the ground cut his hand, but Ning Sui picked it up one by one as if nothing had happened. Halfway picking it up, he noticed that Qu Jiahan was staring at him, and he raised his head and smiled at Qu Jiahan.

"..."

Qu Jiahan had never seen such a battle, and he trembled twice in fear.

What's wrong with this man? He looks like a bully little white rabbit, but how can he be so terrible?

Are you so angry when you see your rival? I haven't said anything unpleasant yet.

But it's not right.

The information she got was clear that Ning Sui was forced to marry instead. Before marrying, she was heartbroken because she had to break up with Ji Yucheng's brother.

After marrying a vegetable, he should be eager to get rid of the hot potato earlier, right?

Was it the housekeeper of the Ji family present? He was afraid that Mr. Ji would know that he was ruthless to Ji Yu, so he showed it to the housekeeper?

Qu Jiahan's eyes turned, and Ning Sui's eyes suddenly became meaningful.

She waved to the housekeeper: "Uncle, my car hasn't been parked outside. Go and help me park the car again."

The housekeeper hesitated for a moment and looked at Ning Sui.

"Miss Qu is a guest after all. How can there be no reason not to meet the requirements of the guests?" Ning Sui said, "Go ahead."

Seeing that the housekeeper was still a little hesitant, Ning Sui whispered, "Don't worry, I'm at least a man, and I won't let her do anything to me."

Housekeeper: "..." No! I'm afraid you'll do something to her!

When the housekeeper left, only Qu Jiahan and Ning Sui were left in the whole living room. Qu Jiahan looked at Ji Yucheng, who was unconscious in a wheelchair, and said, "Mr. Ning, I know your situation."

The tone was a little heavy and sympathetic.

Is the arrogance put away?

Is this the first soldier and then the ceremony?

Ning Sui raised his eyebrows: "What do you mean?"

"He is obviously the real young master of the Ning family, but he is not recognized. He was coerced by the family to marry into the Ji family instead of a guy who occupied the magpie's nest... He married a vegetable. He must be aggrieved and uncomfortable." Qu Jiahan sighed and looked very synetic.

She stretched out five fingers and shook in front of Ning Sui, "I'll give you five million. Leave Ji Yucheng. I'll solve it on Grandpa Ji's side. How about that?"

"You married as a happy marriage. The Ji family may not let you leave so easily, but as long as you fly abroad and disappear completely in Jiangcheng, can the Ji family find you back from the vast crowd? After this limelight, you can come back.

Qu Jiahan felt that his plan was perfect. As long as Ning Sui ran away, the Ji family would lose face. In this case, Mr. Ji will definitely look for a new wife for Ji Yu.

Ji Yucheng has no decision. As long as he is soft and hard, Mr. Ji will agree to enter the door sooner or later.

Ji Yucheng didn't expect that the two of them would make a deal in front of him, and he laughed angrily.

But at the same time, he also pricked up his ears quietly to hear what his little wife said.

As a vegetative person who cut off information from the outside world, Ji Yucheng didn't know the truth of Ning Sui's marriage until now.