39

Ji Yucheng, who had just woken up, sat there quietly against the head of the bed. His thick black hair and dark eyelashes made his beautiful eyebrows look extremely sharp and cold.

Although he is still weak and his face is still a little pale, his body still exudes a strong and reliable calming breath.

At this time, the news of Ji Yucheng's awakening should have spread, and there will be shocks in the circle again. Many people may try their best to visit, and the housekeeper is inevitably worried.

But just looking at the young master and looking at his expressionless face, I felt that it was not a big deal to solve all the chaos.

After all, he is the one who took over the Ji family at a young age, and he is also half the pillar of the Ji family.

It's been two years, it's been two years.

Everyone is waiting for him to wake up completely.

The housekeeper sighed with emotion in his heart.

Just now, the old man was so excited that he went to the examination with Aunt Zhou.

Even if the housekeeper was just an outsider, he was so excited that he burst into tears...

Seeing that Ji Yucheng didn't seem to hear what he said, the housekeeper stressed, "You may not know that you have been in a coma. Ning Sui really likes you, young master. When you don't wake up, he takes care of you every day and specially asks me for Miss Qu's information. He is afraid of losing you."

Ning Sui also asked for Qu Jiahan's information, which Ji Yucheng didn't know.

It's really shameful to hear the little wife's strong love for herself from the perspective of others, just like unfolding a secret corner from the third perspective.

Ji Yucheng tried his best to hold back his shyness and said "um" faintly.

Seeing this, it was not easy for the housekeeper to say more. He was afraid that the young master would be more disgusted with the young lady who forced the old man to him.

After the housekeeper left, Ji Yucheng lay down and silently pulled the quilt over his head, revealing only two red ears.

After receiving the call from the housekeeper, is the little wife on her way to rushing?

Master Ji hid in the quilt and looked at the striped hospital uniform on his body with some sadness, feeling that he was really not handsome.

But he was dragged to the hospital by an ambulance in a hurry and didn't bring any clothes to change.

......

At this time, Ning Sui was wandering under the teaching building, dragging heavy and slow steps towards the school gate.

He doesn't want to go to the hospital.

It's a little embarrassing and sad to have to sign a divorce agreement as soon as I go.

001 said, "A Sui, if it really doesn't work, we still have alternatives. Have you forgotten the blonde vegetable overseas?"

"You don't understand." Ning Sui sighed.

After getting along with each other for a long time, he is not just for money, and he also has feelings for Ji Yucheng's body.

Holding him in his arms every day, he is familiar with almost every corner of Ji Yucheng's body, and he is familiar with every sensitive reaction.

Now he feels like a doll he is used to suddenly going to be robbed, and he can't give up in his heart.

001 proposed again, "If it really doesn't work, hit him back. I have a hundred ways to do it unconsciously."