42

Ji Zhilin left the hospital with a pale face like a ghost and never came back.

In the evening, Ji Yucheng's full-body physical examination report came out, and even the dean felt that it was a miracle. The organs were well maintained, there was no sign of failure at all, and even better than the last time he woke up.

Although it will take some time to recover, you can be discharged from the hospital first and come to the hospital when you recover.

The last time he went back from the hospital, he was half in a hurry and half uncertain hope. The old man was still depressed. This time, Ji Yucheng completely woke up. The old man was so excited that he burst into tears, and silently decided not to force Yu Cheng to do what he did not want to do in the future.

It was late at night again, and the car drove back to Ji's house.

Ji Yucheng and Ning Sui took a car.

As soon as he woke up, his face was still pale. From the hospital, he was helped by Ning Sui to get on the car. Ji Yucheng took a lot of effort and got into the car and leaned against the seat and gasped.

Ning Sui's eyes couldn't help falling on his face. His vegetative husband looked so weak that his eyebrows were even more beautiful.

Why did you wake up?

Ning Sui still had some regrets in his heart. If it had been at this time in the past, he could take Ji Yucheng's body over and touch Master Ji's beautiful face.

But now that the other party wakes up, it will be very strange to do those things by yourself.

Ji Yucheng suddenly leaned over.

Ning Sui's body suddenly tightened and came again. When Ji Yucheng woke up, he looked like a pendant on his body. From the afternoon to now, in addition to talking to others and going to the examination, he would hang on him. Ning Sui was still terrified at the time of the elevator, and now he has adapted to it.

Ji Yucheng hugged his waist in both hands, buried his face in his arms, and whispered, "You can touch it when I wake up."

His little wife doesn't play with him anytime and anywhere. He is a little unaccustomed to it.

"What are you talking about? I'm not a pervert." Ning Sui's face suddenly became hot. He suspected that Ji Yucheng had heard from the housekeeper and others that he had always touched him before.

Having said that, don't touch it for nothing, and now Ji Yucheng wants to recharge, and he also wants to get in touch with him.

Although the purpose of the two is not the same, they are also the same.

Thinking of this, Ning Sui stretched out his hand and touched Ji Yucheng's jaw.

It's still a familiar feel, that is, the reaction of the person in his arms is completely different from before.

Previously, the vegetative husband could not move, so he could only close his eyes and let him play with it.

But now with his touch, Master Ji's beautiful face gradually turned abnormally flushed. When he scratched Ji Yucheng's throat knot with his fingers, Ji Yucheng's throat knot moved quickly, opened a pair of dark jade-like eyes, and looked straight at him, as if he were a little emotional.

Ning Sui: "..."

It was normal to do this before, just like holding a beautiful doll, but now, the person in my arms has reacted, and it looks astringent.

Ning Sui quickly stopped and looked out of the window calmly.

Ji Yucheng was very dissatisfied. Is it stopping now? If it were the previous little wife, the car would not stop all the way, and now the treatment is really worse.