54

After saying that, Ning Sui's face was hot. He clenched his palms with his hands together, and quickly turned his head to look elsewhere.

How could he blurt out such a thing?

It's so handy.

Master Ji doesn't think he is a prodigal son who has a lot of love experience and often wanders in the flowers.

The two were silent for a while, and there was a strange atmosphere in the air. The temperature in the small room seemed to gradually rise. Ning Sui pinched his bathrobe and felt that he would continue to stay in this room. Neither of them would want to sleep tonight.

Ning Sui stood up, walked out of the door, put his hand on the sliding door, and couldn't help looking back at Ji Yucheng: "Tomorrow, you won't go down the mountain early, will you?"

Ji Yucheng was stunned and asked deeply, "Why do you care whether I will go down the mountain early?"

Ning Sui swallowed his saliva and his eyes wandered down. He didn't know how to answer for a moment.

Ji Yucheng held his arm and looked at him with dark eyes: "Do you want to go back with me?"

Although he was very nervous, Ning Sui knew that he had to give an affirmative answer now. He clenched the doorknob tightly and said, "Yes."

Ji Yucheng still refused to let him go. He broke the casserole and asked, "Why?"

Ning Sui couldn't explain why. In short, after learning that Ji Yucheng was 008, and his mood was violently turbulent, he didn't want to make Ji Yucheng sad. But now how do I explain why I impulsively catch up with the mountain in the middle of the night and do this series of behaviors? Even he couldn't figure it out himself. He had a mess in his mind.

"I just want to go back with you."

Ji Yucheng said slowly, "If you need someone to accompany you, it's totally okay..."

"It's just you."

Ji Yucheng stared at Ning Sui, breathing stagnate.

After Ning Sui said that, he blushed. It was really bad. When he used to chase Ji Zhilin, he opened his mouth and there was no fluctuation in his heart. How did he become so scared now?

After saying that, Ning Sui didn't dare to see Master Ji's reaction, so he opened the door and ran away quickly.

The open door suddenly filled in with cold air. The corridor was dark, and the light in the room fell outside. Ji Yucheng looked at the place where Ning Sui disappeared and was stunned for a long time.

This feeling was like being sent another glass of water when he thought he was going to die of thirst. He was short of breath, felt at a loss, and was very flattered.

Ning Sui set the alarm clock, but he slept too late and was too tired to get up at all. When he woke up the next day, he found that it was already afternoon. The weather seemed to be very good, and the dazzling sunlight shone through the cracks in the curtains.

Ning Sui sat on the bed for a while. When he gradually woke up and found out where it was, he quickly got up and put on his clothes.

He came in a hurry and didn't bring any clothes, but fortunately there were men's underwear here, just continue to wear yesterday's coat.

Ning Sui hurriedly washed up and went out with the car key. He didn't hear anything outside. He almost thought that Ji Yucheng had left, but he looked around and found that the man's tall figure was still sitting on the sofa, wearing yesterday's loose black sweater. He was immediately relieved.