23

I was scared away when I saw this scene in the bathhouse.

Fang Dacheng, who didn't know the situation at all and was still taking off his clothes outside, was shocked when he saw Cao Nuo crawling out like paper, and immediately climbed out in a panic.

The bathhouse was suddenly empty, leaving only Ning Sui.

Ning Sui looked around. Why is he so timid?

He looked down at his trousers and asked in his mind, "What's going on?" Dark matter?"

Ning Sui doesn't believe that there are ghosts. Even if there are, it doesn't matter. He didn't do anything wrong and was not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door.

And ghosts don't rob him of money. People are kind-mouthed, and what they do behind their backs may be more terrible than ghosts.

001 said, "It shouldn't be, wait, let me feel it."

The bathhouse was silent, and a few pieces of soap were scattered on the ground. Ning Sui suddenly found that he could take off his trousers again. Suddenly, he was happy and simply took off his clothes and walked to continue to take a shower.

The water poured down from his short dark hair. He picked up his bangs, squeezed a little shampoo, closed his eyes and began to wash his hair.

Ji Yucheng didn't expect his little wife to take it off so quickly. He almost saw the front of his little wife. His ears turned red, and he quickly turned off the projection.

Ning Sui enjoys a bath in a bathhouse.

001 came back and said doubtfully, "A Sui, how do I feel... like there is another system?"

At that moment, there were some slight magnetic field fluctuations, but it was fleeting and difficult to capture.

If it hadn't been for the movement, it might have been imperceptible.

"How do you judge it?" Ning Sui asked.

001 said: "Our system is a mass of energy bodies. When using the ability, it will affect the surrounding magnetic field more or less briefly according to the ability. For example, when I operate the inheritance of the foreign 'aunt' for the money you earn, the bank will leave some traces of my magnetic field.

"The magnetic field just now is a little similar to what I usually emit, as if it is the same as me. However, it is a little bad, and it can still be detected by me. Like me, I usually don't know it and won't be detected by others.

"Another system?"

It sounds a little strange, but Ning Sui already has a system in his body, so he is not surprised by this kind of thing.

When 001 first appeared in his body three years ago, he was also shocked and later got used to it.

Ning Sui asked, "What's the purpose of running to me?"

He looked at the flowing water and suddenly thought, "Did it do the last milk tea incident?"

"I'm not sure about this. I didn't feel any obvious fluctuation last time." 001 is very rigorous and is not responsible for the data he can't find. He said, "Last time... it should have been just an accident."

"So, is this the first time it has appeared?"

001 said, "I don't know what this wants to do."

"No matter what the purpose is, just find it out. Maybe it can be used for us." Ning Sui wiped his neck with a towel and was a little excited. It would not be a money-making system like 001.