Extra 11

"I don't show it to others. What's wrong with me keeping it myself?" Ning Sui said, "Besides, he is very handsome."

"It's about to start. Don't let others wait." Ning Sui smiled and pushed him into the curtain: "Don't you want others to see you? Change it back quickly."

Ji Yucheng stared at him and didn't make trouble here. He thought that he must find a way to delete it when he went back.

The men's clothing was a little dirty. He didn't want to wear it very much, so he simply changed back into his clothes. Anyway, this kind of dressing room is not very strict, and it doesn't matter whether you change clothes or not.

This headgear is a men's headgear, with long hair shawl, frizzy and unmodified. There is only a simple hair bundle, and only the face of the teenager Ji Yucheng can wear this scrissed headgear in a beautiful and noble atmosphere. It is estimated that it would be a disaster for others.

Ning Sui looked around and found that there was only this t cover. He complained, "If I had known that there was only this ancient costume men's t cover, I would have changed to another one."

The teenager Ji Yucheng said angrily, "What kind of hood did you want to trick me into wearing?"

"That kind of thing with a lot of hairpins and buds on the head, is that thing called flower buds?" Ning Sui showed his yearning look at Ji Yucheng's face and said, "It's just the kind with two ribbons on the head of the heroine in those fairy chivalrous films."

Ji Yucheng: "..." He was really angry at Ning Sui's honesty.

The headgear was too tight, and Ji Yucheng didn't pull it down for a long time, but pulled his long hair into a mess.

Looking at the teenager's impetuous movements, Ning Sui couldn't help laughing and said, "Oh, you really, don't do it. The more you move, the more chaotic it becomes. I'll get it for you."

Ji Yucheng put his hand down and looked at Ning Sui from a mess of hair.

Ning Sui pushed his hair away, showed his face, groped for the place of the tape with his fingers, and pulled it off his temples little by little.

When tearing the tape, Ji Yucheng's skin will be gently pulled up. After Ning Sui took off the tape, he gently rubbed it with his fingers.

The two were so close in the fitting room that they could almost smell their breath. The teenager Ji Yucheng looked at Ning Sui in front of him and felt a feeling of being cherished from Ning Sui's movements.

Ning Sui was so kind to him that even if Ning Sui changed his words and said that they would not be together in the future, he would not believe it.

Ning Sui took off the headgear, hung it aside, and casually plucked Ji Yucheng's hair.

In the dark and narrow space, the teenager Ji Yucheng's heart somehow beat faster for a second. He blocked Ning Sui's hand and was slightly annoyed: "Don't touch my head randomly."

Ning Sui was a little funny: "Do you also believe that your head will grow tall?" Why didn't he find out before that Ji Yucheng was funny.

Ji Yucheng didn't dare to find that he was a little short of breath. He stared at him and hurriedly opened the curtain and went out.

Ji Yucheng didn't change his clothes, and other players outside didn't say anything. When the younger girl saw that he was good-looking, she wanted to talk to him, but when she saw that he was cold and indisinterested, she was pulled back by her boyfriend.

The group entered the secret room, and Ji Yucheng was separated from others.

Although he has never been to such a place before, Ji Yucheng also knows that ghosts usually sneak out from behind to be scary.