21

"Did you do it?" Ning Sui asked 001 in his mind.

"How could it be me?" 001 said doubtfully, "I don't have this function."

The waiter was so scared that he quickly apologized. Ning Yuanming pulled out a tissue to wipe his face, but he couldn't wipe it clean.

His hair was completely wet, and the milk tea kept flowing down his forehead and ears. The pearls in the milk tea seemed to fall into his clothes from the back collar, sticky and uncomfortable.

It couldn't be wiped clean at all. He pinched the tissue into a ball and threw it on the table. He looked up at the waiter and said, "How did you serve milk tea?"

"It's okay. You go." Ning Sui pushed the waiter behind him and asked him to leave quickly.

"Ning Sui, you did it on purpose!" Ning Yuanming stared at Ning Sui angrily.

"It's none of my business." Ning Sui said innocently, "Disn't you read the almanac when you went out today? Maybe you are unlucky today and it's not suitable to go out."

After saying that, Ning Sui kindly drew a few pieces of paper, raised his buttocks and handed them over: "Wipe it quickly. It's still snowing outside. Don't catch a cold."

Ning Yuanming: "..."

Ning Yuanming felt that he was going to be so angry that he was unconscious.

He subconsciously took the paper handed over by Ning Sui and really wiped his hair.

Everyone around him looked over and saw him holding a milk tea and laughing crazily.

Ning Sui didn't smile, but he looked worried that Ning Yuan Ming's bad luck would infect him. He moved back and was a little far away from Ning Yuanmeng, which made people even more angry.

Ning Yuanming's chest fluctuated rapidly: "If you have the ability, don't play with those means of retreat as progress. If you are really capable, don't go back to Ning's house! Do you think you are important? After you were married to a vegetable, Mom didn't think of you a few times!"

Ning Sui said, "I didn't plan to go back to that family, that family, if you want it, I'll send it to you."

"..."

Looking at Ning Sui's indifferent face, Ning Yuanmeng had a feeling of punching on the cotton.

Pearl was still flowing down the sweater. He only felt that he was unlucky today. He grabbed a few more pieces of paper and rubbed his jaw fiercely.

Staring at Ning Sui, he stood up angrily and left the milk tea shop in confusion.

001 looked at Ning Yuanming's figure leaving and whistled in Ning Sui's mind: "A Sui, you have a good combat effectiveness today. You are so angry with him."

Ning Sui was about to turn up the corners of his mouth when he suddenly became very angry and patted his thigh: "Hasn't this boy checked out yet?! He escaped from the order!"

001: "..."

Milk tea still needs to be finished. You can't waste money. Ning Sui slowly finished the cup in front of him and went to the front desk to pay for the eight cups of milk tea.

Ning Yuanming's cup of milk tea was also paid by him.

Ning Sui said sadly, "A Tong, help me keep the account. Next time I have to ask Ning Yuanming to get the 28 yuan back."

001: "..."

The waiter thought that he would definitely be scolded by the manager today, but he didn't expect that there were still reasonable customers and thanked him repeatedly.