16

The doctor was examining Ji Yucheng, and Ning Sui received a phone call from his roommate.

Ning Sui took a look. It was Fang Dacheng who called. There seemed to be something urgent. He sent him for help on WeChat, so he said hello to the housekeeper and went out to answer the phone.

"The mobile phone was stolen?"

Ning Sui is a little puzzled. S University is very famous in the country. The general quality of students is still quite high, and it is rare to steal or lose. Even if something is lost, someone will be sent to the search notice office.

How come I haven't found it for several days?

He said a little funny: "You two have been so unlucky recently."

Cao Nuo, who called with Fang Dacheng's mobile phone, was very depressed: "It's thousands. My father has to work for a month."

The teasing smile on Ning Sui's face suddenly stopped. He may be lucky to have a system, but Cao Nuo is just a child of an ordinary working family. He suddenly lost thousands of yuan. He must be heartbroken.

I haven't told myself for several days, and I definitely don't want to ask for help easily. Maybe I've already had several meals of steamed buns.

Ning Sui can understand that it feels about the same as the chagrin that he finally got a piece of cake when he was in the orphanage, but was accidentally dropped on the ground by himself.

"Can you call the police?" Ning Sui walked to the corner of the stairs and gave him serious advice.

Fang Dacheng whispered, "It should not be solved. After the depreciation of the mobile phone, it did not reach the filing amount."

"Can you check the monitoring?"

Cao Nuo said in frustration, "We also went to the office to ask about this, but they didn't show the monitoring there."

The teachers in the office are often absent, and some officers of the student union will be in charge. Ning Yuanming and Yang Yanhuai are all from the student union. Those officers will kindly help their dormitory.

In fact, Ji Zhilin is very popular and capable in school. If he goes to the student union, he will definitely be able to monitor it.

But now Ning Sui is no longer Ji Zhilin's boyfriend, but his sister-in-law. Can Ji Zhilin help?

The two roommates took into account Ning Sui's mood and didn't mention it.

"Well, you can wait for me at the First Hospital. Take my old mobile phone and use it first. I'll figure out the monitoring."

"A Sui, I really want to treat you to dinner." Cao Nuo was grateful on the other end of the phone.

Although Ning Sui is the youngest and the most pitiful one in their dormitory, it unexpectedly makes people feel reliable. With him as a friend, he will not lose money in his life.

It's really cheap Ji Zhilin before!

Although the family doctor said that Ji Yucheng was just a fracture and there was no big problem, the old man attached great importance to it and asked the housekeeper to send Ji Yucheng to his VIP hospital for a full-body examination to see what kind of nutrition he usually lacked. He should make up for it quickly.

Ning Sui was in his junior year and had no classes, so he naturally went with him.

Holding his vegetative husband in the car and looking at the swollen plaster and pale face in his cotton mop, Ning Sui was extremely guilty... He suspected that Ji Yucheng's toes were broken by his sleep.