26

It was too cold outside. As soon as Ning Sui returned to the door of the classroom, several students who were carrying tables and chairs quickly pulled him in: "Ning Sui, come in, run out in such a cold winter."

After staying by the heating for a while, Ning Sui's frozen hand finally recovered. He pulled down the hat of the down jacket and asked unconsciously, "Wait a minute, will the small system appear again just now?"

Otherwise, why does it inexplicably feel like someone is blocking the wind?

001 was stunned, and just immersed in the past of what Ning Sui said, he actually forgot to detect the surrounding magnetic field, which was simply the first major mistake since it took office in the system.

001 said with guilt, "A Sui, I'm sorry."

Ning Sui: "What's this? Don't worry about it."

However, this made Ning Sui even more curious. Assuming that it was just now, what was its purpose? It stopped him from taking off his trousers to scare him, threw the three people into the river, and what he did seemed to be disorderly.

"Does it want to bind me?" Ning Sui asked with great interest.

001 was alert and repeated the last words: "One host can't bind two systems. Don't think about it."

"Don't be excited, A Tong." Ning Sui smiled and said, "I'm just guessing."

The only thing that can be sure is that the system is not malicious.

This classroom was requisitioned as a prop room. The boy was responsible for moving the tables and chairs inside to the storage room upstairs, and the girl was responsible for moving the prop boxes in from the outside and taking them out and displaying them on the wall.

The students were all working, and Ning Sui was embarrassed to continue to be lazy by the heating. He stood up and moved his muscles and bones. Seeing the two girls moving the table with difficulty, he quickly took a table from each of the two girls and carried the two tables upstairs.

The two girls turned around and looked at his back. They turned red and whispered, "Thank you."

Ning Sui, who struggled to go upstairs with a table in one arm, said, "Okay, it's so heavy."

The shoulder is about to be broken.

001 said in pain, "This is the price you have to pay to be a hero in front of girls. Ah Sui, bear with it."

The storage room on the third floor is full of tables and chairs. Because the storage room is too small, there are too many tables and chairs in the two classrooms, and the tables and chairs on the innermost wall are two or three meters high.

The boys are rough and not neat, and the top table is crumbling.

As soon as Ning Sui walked in, he noticed the top half-hanging table. He looked over there and always felt that it would fall later.

Ning Sui couldn't help putting down the table in his hand, stepped on it, and pushed the top table in with both hands.

However, at this moment, before he reached out and touched the table, the table really made a "cluck" sound and smashed down! Looking at a table close at hand suddenly smashing down to the face, how could anyone react on the spot?

Ning Sui's eyelids suddenly jumped.

"Be careful." 001 shouted in Ning Sui's mind.

Ning Sui quickly reached out and put his hand on his head.

But very strangely, the next moment, the table did not hit his head or his hand.

His heart beat wildly and opened his eyes, and the table returned to its original position steadily. It was even stacked neatly and could not fall down again.