Extra 14

Although the two have stayed for five days in the past, only a few seconds have passed for the current timeline, which can be said to be a momentary thing.

As soon as Ji Yucheng opened his eyes and saw Ning Sui, he asked sourly, "Seeing me at the age of 15, I don't want to come back--"

However, before he finished speaking, he paused and frowned.

Because at this moment, the two have a 15-year-old memory at the same time.

A large part of Ji Yucheng's memory of taking him to the amusement park came to Ning Sui's mind, and the last scene of this memory was that Ji Yucheng took him to ski the snow in the resort and sent him back to school. He wore a black shirt and stood at the school gate, watching himself walk into the school.

Because it is a memory that comes in in an instant, it is as if it has just been experienced in the last second.

Ning Sui seemed to have a dream. He ate a piece of sugar in the dream. Even the sugar in the dream still had a sweet taste when he woke up. When it is related to childhood memories, it is no longer gray and poor, but a rainbow color. As a result, I felt better in an instant.

He recalled these memories in his mind and couldn't help laughing: "What, you don't allow me to fall in love, and lie to me that you are my brother?"

Ji Yucheng was still stunned, and he suddenly raised his hand and touched the corners of his eyes.

Ning Sui looked at the beautiful red corners of his eyes and asked in shock, "Are you crying?"

Ji Yucheng reacted, and suddenly became angry, and his ears were red with blood: "This is my emotion at the age of 15, not me now!"

Ning Sui didn't know why he was so happy and said, "What's the difference?"

In this way, as 001 said, it really happened on the same timeline.

In other words, when they were 15 years old, such a thing may have really happened. They spent a period of time with each other, but later their memories were erased and forgotten. After meeting and falling in love, they came to this time and traveled back to the past.

Ji Yucheng recalled the memory between himself and Ning Sui, who was 15 years old, in the past five days. Before crossing, he was a little jealous, but now with this memory, he thought of some sweetness.

In the lonely past, suddenly there was one more person.

"So why didn't you take the initiative to come to me?" Ji Yu asked.

Ji Yucheng stared at his little wife covexically: "That night, at the age of 15, I knew that you still had a day and a half to leave. I was so angry that I went to another room to sleep. I cried all night, but you didn't come to me all night. The next day, you wandered there to cook chicken soup."

So now it's time to blame each other? Ning Sui complained, "I haven't blamed you for lying to me about calling you your father. How dare you talk about me first?"

Speaking of this, Ning Sui suddenly remembered a very important thing. He quickly rushed to his bag and took out the mobile phone he had brought back.

He opened the album, flipped through it crazily, and suddenly burst out with a sigh of chagrin: "Why are the photos of women's clothing gone?"

Ji Yucheng also turned on his mobile phone and found that the 15-year-old photo of Ning Sui had also disappeared.

001 explained, "You can't bring things from the past timeline, otherwise it will be a mess."

Although it was a pity, Ning Sui still hugged his mobile phone happily and said, "Fortunately, I have seen it with my eyes. My memory is good enough. I think I should be able to remember it until I am 70 or 80 years old."

Ji Yu jumped from the corner of his forehead: "..."

It seems that he has left a dark history for a lifetime.

"By the way, you put a note in a bottle and buried it under the tree. What did you write?" Ning Sui asked curiously.

Ji Yucheng was unwilling to answer and hesitated, "It's not an important thing."

The more he said so, Ning Sui became more curious and pulled him out: "Take advantage of this weekend, if you don't go to the company, drive to dig it out now."

Ji Yucheng was a little helpless, but he still cooperated with Ning Sui and drove to the mountain.

Coming to the courtyard outside the room where the young Ji Yucheng lived, Ning Sui walked around under the tree and asked, "Where are you buried?" Dig it out quickly."

Ji Yucheng stood aside with his arms folded and deliberately said, "I don't remember."

"Hurry up." Ning Sui muttered around the tree: "If you don't let me know, I really can't sleep tonight. You know that I've always been very curious."

After saying that, Ning Sui shook Ji Yucheng's arm.

Ji Yucheng couldn't resist Ning Sui's lovely appearance, not to mention that Ning Sui still acted coquettishly to him. When he reacted, he had taken the initiative to find a shovel and shoveled it down at the place he buried at that time.

I thought the bottle would disappear, but I never thought that after ten years, the bottle was still underground.

Seeing that the bottle had crossed the time intact, Ning Sui immediately sighed: "If I had known, I would have washed out your photo and stuffed it into the bottle!" Maybe it can be saved until now.

Things from the past cannot be brought back to the future through time travel.

But why didn't he expect that since it is a timeline, the villa ten years ago still exists, so if the things buried ten years ago are not discovered in the middle of the decade, they can definitely be dug out now.

Ji Yucheng: "..."

"Enough, don't think about women's clothing anymore." Ji Yucheng covered Ning Sui's ears and shook his head, trying to shake out the memories related to his women's clothing.

Ning Sui opened the bottle and poured out the note inside: "Let me see what you wrote?"

Ji Yucheng remembered what he had written, and his face suddenly became a little difficult to say. He wanted to grab it, but Ning Sui turned around, turned his back to him, and quickly read the words on the note.

--"Twenty-year-old Ji Yucheng is stupid, and Ning Sui is my 15-year-old Ji Yucheng's wife."

Ning Sui:?

Ning Sui: "Oh."

Ji Yucheng rubbed his forehead: "I told you not to look at it."

He doesn't know how he could write such words at the age of fifteen. He has always felt that he is very mature at the age of 15, but now it seems that he is still very naive at the age of 15.

Ji Yucheng saw Ning Sui holding a note and laughing, and couldn't help asking, "After reading such a stupid thing, you won't lose all the filter on me, will you?"

"No," Ning Sui said, "I think it's cute."

Ji Yucheng: "..."

Ji Yu's ears turned red. I think it's cute. My wife deserves to be a lover in the eyes of her.

Ning Sui put away the note and walked down the porch. Suddenly, another thing came to his mind.

It was here that he saw the teenager Ji Yucheng, who pointed a gun at him. At that time, Ji Yucheng's face was very cold, as if he was going to send himself to hell at any time.

Ning Sui turned around and said solemnly to Ji Yu, "Yes, I'm going to have a cold war with you."

Ji Yucheng: "?"