31

I don't know how long it took for the doctor to come out of the operating room.

Mr. Ji and Ning Sui hurriedly greeted him: "How's it going?"

The doctor shook his head: "Let's transfer to the ward first. If it gets better tonight, it may last for life. If not... I still advise you to express my condolences..."

Mr. Ji's face turned pale and almost slipped to the ground.

He shook his lips and said to the housekeeper, "Call a lawyer, come on."

......

If the whole Ji family is the tip of the pyramid in Jiangcheng, then Ji Yucheng is the figure standing on the tip of the pyramid.

In less time, he was dragged into the hospital by ambulance and the news that he was facing death spread all over the circle.

Mr. Ji hired a lawyer, and it seemed that he planned to leave Ji Yucheng's legacy to Ning Sui, which quickly spread to the rest of the Ji family.

Mr. Ji has three children. Ji Yucheng and Ji Zhilin's father are the boss and have already started their own businesses.

Ji Yi and Ji Yun are Ji Yucheng's uncle and aunt respectively. The old man has long kicked them out of the ranks of the successors. Over the years, they have only enjoyed a rich life as Ji's shareholders.

When Ji Yucheng was still there, he treated them obediently, and they did not dare to take the property.

Even in the past two years since Ji Yucheng became a vegetable, they did not dare to do anything rashly... Who knows if Ji Yucheng will suddenly wake up one day and then kill him back.

The boy has been very recitized since he was a child. He is not like a normal person at all. He has no feelings and is devoted to his career. Whoever harms his interests must retaliate in the same way, thousands of times, humiliating the other party to raise his head.

But now... I see that Ji Yucheng is going to die.

Ji Yucheng passed away, and the old man had reached Gu Xi. Ji Zhilin was simple and easy to deceive. What were they afraid of?

Originally, they also cared about their family affection and didn't want to go to the hospital to disturb the old man's last meeting with his grandson when Ji Yucheng was being rescued in the hospital.

But watching the old man be unable to be clear-headed to inherit Ji Yucheng's share to Ning Sui - a man who has just entered the door for only three months. Who can sit down?

When the lawyer notarizes it, it will be over.

In the whole Ji family, the Ji family owns 40% of the shares, and Ji Yucheng has 21% of the shares.

Ji Yi and Ji Yun add up to only 3%.

Twenty-one percent, that's a huge wealth.

Unexpectedly, it was given to a male college student...

It's crazy!

"Are you confused?!" Ji Yun hurried to the hospital with high heels: "Dream? Can you take such a dream seriously?! Not to mention that Yu Cheng didn't know this so-called wife at all before he became a vegetable, even if he knew him, he could not make such a will!"

The old man sat there holding his crutch, closed his eyes, and his head was blue: "My grandson is not dead yet! Are you rushing here to say these words?! Do you think of Yu Cheng as your nephew?

"Nephew?" Ji Yun seemed to hear some joke: "When he forced Ji Yi and I to leave the company by cruel means two years ago, did he treat us as uncles and aunts? Let us lose face in front of shareholders, and we don't leave any affection at all. What kind of good person is he, Ji Yucheng? If he is really a filial and good person, how could my eldest brother and sister-in-law have no feelings for him at all?