37

The next day, Ning Sui woke up in Ji Yucheng's arms. When he woke up, he actually heard the sound of 008 again.

008's voice was very haggard and hoarse, as if he hadn't slept all night: "A Sui, good morning."

Ning Sui was shocked. Was it wandering around all night?

The system does not need to sleep, but the system needs to sleep, and it usually follows the host's schedule for hibernation. For example, 001 curls up quietly in the depths of his body at this time.

But this system seems to be awake day and night.

The more Ning Sui thought about it, the more pitiful it was. He almost blurted out that he would not live in my body, but considering his own A Tong's mood, he didn't say anything.

"Good morning." He tucked up the quilt of Master Ji beside him and sat up.

008 suddenly mentioned Ji Yucheng and said, "You, your husband is very handsome."

Ning Sui looked at the handsome face lying quietly beside him, sighed in his heart, and said, "Yes."

Unfortunately, such a delicate and beautiful face is an iceberg beauty. Ning Sui was stunned when he thought that he would open his eyes and treat himself with the attitude of Ji Yun and Ji Yi that day.

Ji Yucheng is a good person. He may not do anything to him in front of others, but he will definitely raise his chin in private.

Perhaps the first thing to do when you wake up is to leave the divorce agreement in front of him and spit out a "sign" indifferently.

008 stammered again, "Don't you want to, do you want him to wake up?"

"Yes, but I don't want to." Ning Sui got up and dressed and said casually, "If you wake up... you want to divorce."

The small system seemed to be curious about his family affairs, asking, "Don't you, don't you want to divorce?"

Ning Sui looked at Ji Yucheng lying beside him and was worried: "Hmm."

008 didn't ask again. Maybe it's drifting elsewhere.

Ning Sui got out of bed and covered the quilt for Ji Yucheng. After thinking about it, he took his pillow back to the bed next to him and stroked the sheets to eliminate the traces of lying beside Ji Yucheng.

In this case, if Master Ji wakes up in bed during the day, he will not immediately find that someone has slept with him.

After Ning Sui went to the bathroom to wash up, the vegetative man on the bed was stunned for a moment, and his handsome face suddenly turned red with blood.

His movable fingers touched the place where his little wife slept, as if he wanted to grab the remaining warmth on it.

The mood of suffering from gains and losses for a whole night was finally appeased.

"I said, it's true." Ji Yu is deep and deep.

In this way, the little wife can explain her sudden alienation in the past two days.

He was scared when he saw his attitude towards the rest of the Ji family that day. He was afraid that he would suddenly wake up and look at him with disgust.

What only likes vegetative people... Obviously, I only like myself as a vegetative person!

009: "..."

As long as he wakes up and gives him a sense of security, the little wife will not always want to knock herself back into the vegetable.

Ji Yucheng proudly felt that his life could be saved.