68

The domestic routes at the airport are relatively deserted. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. At this time, those who get on the plane are all taking their families abroad for the Spring Festival. Few people are still flying to small cities at this time.

Xiaoliang went to pick up the ticket. There was still a while before boarding. Ning Sui was not in a hurry to pass the security check. His mobile phone ran out of power and forgot to bring the charging cable. He had to find a way to charge it.

He dragged his luggage into a store, took two power bank, paid with Xiaoliang's mobile phone, walked out of the store, charged his mobile phone, and then went to the large glass to wait for Xiaoliang to come.

At 8:30 p.m., there was still light snow outside the blue tempered glass. The planes and shuttles parked outside had accumulated a thin layer, which was illuminated by yellow lights, which looked a little cold and bleak.

After charging the mobile phone for several minutes, it finally turned on again, and Ning Sui breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as he turned on his mobile phone, he found many missed calls.

Before Ning Sui opened it, Ji Yucheng's phone called, and his voice sounded a little low and hoarse: "Where are you?"

Ning Sui was stunned for a moment. Didn't the housekeeper tell Ji Yucheng?

"I'm at the airport." Ning Sui Dao.

As soon as he finished speaking, Ning Sui raised his eyes and saw Ji Yucheng's tall figure in the blue glass. Ji Yucheng's body was stained with some snowflakes, and he didn't wear a coat. The suit without a bow tie was soaked in the water stains after the snow melted. He chased after him, and his dark and messy hair made his face a little pale. .

He put his mobile phone to his ear and looked down at himself, his eyes dark.

Ning Sui almost thought that he had hallucinations and quickly turned around.

Ji Yucheng is really behind him.

Ning Sui hung up the phone in shock: "Why are you here?" Xiaoliang drove very fast. They arrived at the airport less than a quarter of an hour, and Ji Yucheng also came. They had to drive fast on the road to do it.

Ji Yucheng suddenly held Ning Sui's arm, as if trying to suppress something. He squeezed his lips and said, "Sui Sui, come back with me."

Seeing that he grabbed his arm like this, he almost cut off his arm, and there was still a little impruly imperceptible look on his face. Ning Sui immediately reacted: "Didn't the housekeeper tell you?"

"What to tell me?" Ji Yucheng asked in a low voice. He tried his best to calm down, but his eyes fell on the luggage next to Ning Sui, and he felt that he could not calm down at all.

If he didn't come, would he run away directly?

Ning Sui felt that Ji Yucheng's mood was a little wrong. He quickly came forward and hugged him. Ji Yucheng was hugged and felt Ning Sui's warm body temperature. His rapid breathing finally improved slightly.

Ning Sui told the relocation of Xiaoyu's cemetery: "I'm afraid you're in a meeting, so I didn't call you, but let the housekeeper tell you that my plane will go there tonight and come back tomorrow..."

Ji Yu didn't believe it, but his anxiety was still slightly relieved: "Really?"

"Of course it's true!" Ning Sui hurriedly said that he let Ji Yucheng go and showed Ji Yucheng the flight he had booked on his mobile phone: "I have bought all the tickets for my return tomorrow. Xiaoliang went to pick them up. You can have a look when he picks it up later."