41

Here, in the ward, Master Ji is patiently waiting for his partner to come back.

009 suddenly let out a ghost roar in his mind: "Ah, ah, host, I..."

Ji Yucheng was shocked by the coldness of the waste system, and his face turned black: "Can you be quiet?"

009 I shuddered and immediately closed my mouth.

It wants to say that when the host was examined just now, the foot that was caught by Ning Sui last time dispersed from the body. I don't know which part of the host's body it has been moved to. What if it affects the host's physical examination?!

But it shouldn't be such a coincidence, right?!

009 rushed around in Ji Yucheng's body and began to look for his feet.

Seeing that the waste system stopped talking again, Ji Yu frowned: "What the hell are you trying to say?"

"...Nothing, I'm just so excited to see you meet your little wife..."

009 decided that it's better not to die.

Now the power is weak. If you tell the host that you don't know where he dropped a foot in his body just now, will the host have to pull it out of his body and kill it?

Besides, as the awesome No. 8769, it can't be detected by human instruments.

......

Dean's office.

The old man looked at the CT photo of the shadow of the brain and asked, "What impact will it cause?"

The dean said, "This kind of brain shadow may make people change their temperaments, show enthusiasm for a specific thing, and become irritable, sensitive, restless, anxious. In general, it will be more fragile than before, and try to meet his requirements before his condition improves."

After listening to the dean's words, the old man couldn't help looking at Ning Sui.

Is it because there is a shadow in his mind that his grandson's temperament changes greatly as soon as he wakes up? In the past, he was obviously a person who was very resistant to physical contact, but now he hugged and hugged Ning Sui.

In this way... it makes sense.

The old man said worriedly, "I thought I would recover when I woke up, but I didn't expect that there would be sequelae... But Yu Cheng was also lucky. After such a serious car accident, he could wake up after lying down for two years..."

The dean also comforted: "This kind of shadow will appear in most patients after major accidents. It is not completely irreversible damage, and there is no need to worry too much. It may be completely better after a while through self-recovery and active treatment of the human body."

While listening to the conversation between the old man and the dean, Ning Sui asked in his mind, "A Tong, are you sure?"

001 said solemnly, "It's the same kind. It can't be wrong, but how can it be taken out by CT? It's too lame."

Does that mean that the small stammer system is in Ji Yucheng's mind at this time?

In the flash, Ning Sui thought of a lot.

Yes, as a vegetative person who has been lying down for two years, how could Master Ji wake up in just three months after coming to the Ji family, and he can walk as soon as he wakes up? It's simply a medical miracle.

In retrospect, the first time A Tong said that his power suddenly lost half of its power was the time when he kissed the corners of Ji Yucheng's mouth.

001: "Yes, more than that. After that time, every time you approached him, I felt that my power was a little invisible to the naked eye, which would never happen in the past. I thought it was a problem of aging my own parts, but if I stole electricity 009... or call it a lie to 008. Well, if the 008 has been secretly rubbing my power for Ji Yucheng and charging enough, he will help Ji Yucheng regain consciousness, all this will be easy to explain.