28

After Ning's mother came home, she repeatedly thought about what Ning Sui said and lay in bed, half a pillow towel wet with tears.

When she came back, she told the servant that she had a bad appetite, so she didn't have to ask her to have dinner, so she went upstairs. Ning Chen read the documents in the study, and Ning Yuanming played with his mobile phone in the living room. The two spoiled people just thought that she was in a bad mood after losing cards. After greeting, there was no follow-up.

If Ning Sui were here, she would definitely squat by the bedside and ask her what had happened.

Ning Sui... is actually the most obedient child.

She doesn't interfere in company affairs and is very empty. She can only play cards and go shopping with those rich ladies every day. The topics she can talk about at home is nothing more than gossip in the circle.

The eldest son, Ning Chen, is so busy every day that he has no time to talk to her.

Although Ning Yuanmin would care about her, she could also see that Xiaomin was not interested in the gossip between those women, and she couldn't even remember the names of the players she said.

Only Ning Sui, every time she comes, he will chat with her for a long time, and will also remember where she loses every time she plays cards, check the information, and give her some advice.

At first, she thought that Ning Sui had been admitted from a small town and had never seen life in a big city, so she was curious about the topic she talked about, but now she realized... Ning Sui was just willing to spend time and energy to accompany her.

Now Ning Sui has taken back the feelings she spent on her, and her life has suddenly changed back to what she used to be empty. Her husband is not at home all year round, and her two sons have grown up and are not in the mood to care what she is thinking.

It's false to say no regrets.

At this moment, Ning's mother is so regretful that her intestines are blue.

During dinner, Ning Chen found that Ning's mother had not come down yet, and said to the servant next to him, "Cook some porridge and send it to her, so that she can eat more."

The servant said, "Okay."

Seeing that Ning Chen quickly ate a few mouthfuls of rice, picked up his coat and wanted to go out again. Ning Yuanming held the bowl and asked, "Brother, do you still have a game at night?"

"There is an auction." Ning Chen raised his wrist and looked at the time: "If you don't go there, you can't catch up."

"Auction?" Ning Yuanming was a little puzzled: "You have never participated in this kind of activity before."

It's not that Ning Chen doesn't want to go, but that those charity auctions are all places where high-end millionaires will go. Ning Chen and Ning's father worked hard to run Jiangcheng and overseas companies, so they barely joined the circle. In this way, they are still marginal figures in Jiangcheng's circle and have always been looked down upon by those big families.

The Ning family can't keep up with the financial resources, and it's a shame to go there. I can't afford to shoot and reluctant to shoot. What did you do?

Ning Chen walked towards the porch in his coat and said, "I heard that Mr. Lin from that technology company will go. I'll take this opportunity to send him a golf card and have a meal."

"Mr. Lin? Lin Man? The one that acquired Xu Tianxing's father's company? Ning Yuanming immediately put down the bowls and chopsticks and stood up.

Ning Chen tidied up his tie in front of the mirror at the entrance and didn't care about him.