Extra 10

On the third day, Ji Yucheng changed his sick uniform and suddenly proposed to go down the mountain. The old housekeeper was surprised and picked a few strict bodyguards to follow him.

There will be a lot of inconveniences with bodyguards, but now the Ji family is in a eventful time. If they don't agree to the old housekeeper, the old housekeeper is afraid that he will turn around and tell the old man that the young Ji Yucheng has to reluctantly take a group of tails.

However, the bodyguards also knew his temperament, so they deliberately got into another car and followed him far behind.

After Ji Yucheng opened the door, it took a long time to close the door.

The bodyguard behind only thought that the young master was strange, and he couldn't imagine that there was another person who followed Ji Yucheng on the car.

Xiao Ji Yucheng specially picked an extended Lincoln, which was separated from the driver's seat. He and Ning Sui sat in the car, and the driver couldn't hear anything.

Ning Sui took out a pair of white wireless headphones and handed them to him: "You wear this. If you want to talk to me later, pretend to be on the phone, and others won't think you're crazy."

"I don't care what they think." The teenager Ji Yu said indifferently, "I don't care."

Without this, people around him don't think he is normal.

"Don't break the jar, okay?" Ning Sui had no choice but to be a little funny and stuffed the headphones into his hand.

"Then you wear it for me." Ji Yucheng, a teenager, put his head over.

The clothes he is wearing today were picked by Ning Sui, a dark green sweatshirt with a hat, embroidered with a little raccoon on the back.

Ning Sui saw Ji Yucheng, who was less than 25 years old, wear this kind of cute clothes. It was also a pleasure to coerce the fifteen-old Ji Yucheng to put them on him.

The teenager Ji Yucheng didn't want to wear it when he got up in the morning. His wardrobe was all black and dark blue, and the simple clothes were in line with his cool brother's personality. What's it like to embroider a cute pattern on this kind of clothes? Does Ning Sui regard him as a five-year-old child?

But Ning Sui said that if he wore this one, he would promise him all the requirements today, and he would be reluctant to wear it.

At this moment, with his movement, the wool drawstrings on both sides of his neckline shook. Ning Sui was so cute that he was satisfied. He patted him on the head and said, "Ok, I'll wear it for you."

The young Ji Yucheng touched his head and looked at Ning Sui strangely.

Ning Sui opened the headphone box, stuffed the two headphones into his ears, and withdrew his hand. He also looked at Ning Sui with that strange look.

Ji Yucheng said, "I don't think you treat me as an adult." The action of patting the head is so strange.

Ning Sui was amused: "You are not an adult in the first place."

Ji Yucheng said, "But you say I'm your lover."

Ning Sui said, "Correct it. You will be my lover in the future."

Young Ji Yu was extremely dissatisfied: "But now I am an independent individual, younger, more energetic and more likely than me in the future."

"What do you mean?" Ning Suizhang's second monk was confused.

Ji Yucheng said with words, "It means that you can try it for the next year. You... just don't go back."

Ning Sui laughed out loud: "Do you think you talk more than the first day?"