22

Here, Ning Chen finished his busy work and drove the car back to Ning's house.

A phone call came: "There has been some progress in what you asked me to investigate last time. Do you want to hear about it?"

Ning Chen turned off the fire and still held the steering wheel: "Say it."

"It's too difficult to investigate the matter involving the Ji family. You can invite me to dinner after that."

The opposite said, "The 50 million yuan your brother bought for painting is really not the money of the Ji family. According to my investigation, your brother has never met the old man of the Ji family twice after entering the door. It was not until the last time he came back from abroad that he had an account opened for him."

Ning Chen's eyes were stunned: "Then where did he get the money? Or who did he just buy for?

Ning Sui is short of money, so it is also possible to go out to work and visit some art exhibitions as a buyer.

"I don't know, but if he buys it for someone else, the name signed by the art gallery should be the real buyer. According to the results of my investigation, the buyers are all your brothers.

"One more thing, I think you need to know, I started from several art galleries in Jiangcheng and found that in addition to the last time I spent 50 million to buy paintings, your brother also bought them several times in the past two years, adding up to almost 100 million... So if you go to check, you will find that your brother is the head of those art galleries. Waiting for VIP, when a new work comes out, you can go straight to the back door to appreciate it in advance.

Ning Chen was suddenly stunned and opened his mouth in shock.

"One hundred million?"

The company he painstakingly ran has only so much flow in a whole year!

"Who gave him the money?"

Opposite: "I can't find it."

Ning Chen: "Help me continue to check where his paintings were sent, so the precious paintings should be traced back."

"It's a little difficult to find out, but I'll try."

Hanging up the phone, Ning Chen was full of doubts.

After taking Ning Sui back to Ning's house, the Ning family will also give him a pocket money every month, but some time ago, Ning Chen found that the money in that card had not been touched for three years!

He thought it was Ning Sui who worked outside and didn't need that money.

I didn't expect Ning Sui to look down on that at all.

As soon as Ning Sui took action, he was a generous 50 million yuan. How could he use these?

But the problem is, if Ning Sui didn't spend the Ji family's money, where did he get his money?

Did you meet some unknown rich friends?

...But what kind of relationship does a rich friend develop into that will throw a lot of money for him like this?

Ning Sui should not think that Ji Yucheng is a vegetable. He can't care about his misconduct outside, so he can't be sober and has sex with others.

If that's the case, it will anger the Ji family, and the whole Ning family will be buried with them!

However, the result of this matter has not been investigated, and you can't make a false judgment... You can't let others know for the time being, especially the Ji family can't find out, otherwise it's over.