19

Ning Sui felt that things were a little uncomsable, but he couldn't say it.

He gently put back the vegetative husband's hand and tucked the quilt for him.

"I'm going to school. Have a good dream today."

Naturally, people in bed can't respond.

Ning Sui took his mobile phone and turned to the bathroom. After taking two steps, he still felt very strange. He stopped and suddenly looked back. However, there was no miracle. The handsome man on the bed did not move at all, and he still lay flat.

This scene is normal, but Ning Sui always feels that it is a little abnormal.

He muttered in his heart and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After washing his face and changing his clothes, Ning Sui took his schoolbag and planned to go downstairs. He looked at the people on the bed and couldn't help rushing to the bedside.

He stretched out his hand and put it on Ji Yucheng's face, carefully stinging Ji Yucheng's eyelids.

Ji Yucheng: "..."

No matter how handsome a person is, his eyelids can't be so beautiful. So can Master Ji. Ning Sui turned out a white eye.

He picks Ji Yu's eyes, and Ji Yu's eyelashes tremble without trembling.

It seems that I think too much. How can a good vegetative person suddenly be conscious?

I guess I'll sleep restlessly at night and do some messy things when I fall asleep.

Thinking of this, Ning Sui left the bedroom.

After Ning Sui left, the bedroom returned to silence.

The vegetative man's hand, which was put into the quilt, moved slightly, and five fingers were pinched, which eased the stiffness and soreness of the little wife's hand.

Although it hurts, I am very happy.

This is the first time he has held his little wife's hand.

009 said, "The power has reached 11%."

009 is very excited. Ten percent is a hurdle. It obviously feels that its system function is running again.

If you have to describe it, it is the kiss of the host's little wife that day that let it repair itself and plug it back in; then charge it for several days, so that it can gradually play its function.

"So?" Ji Yu asked.

What this 009 could do before was to provide him with some outside information.

"Didn't I say that my ability is information + remote manipulation." 009 was a waste for so long that he suddenly stood up and couldn't wait to show off to Ji Yu: "Host, let me show you."

In the past two years as a vegetative person, Ji Yucheng has heard 009 bragging countless times, sneered and didn't think so.

However, the next second, an image really appeared in his mind.

The stairs extending down, the transparent carved handrails, and the light golden morning light sprinkled in from the floor-to-ceiling window, and then the image swayed violently, like a hand-held lens in some photographic works. It rotated and aimed at a person.

The man walking down the stairs with his schoolbag.

Ji Yucheng quickly realized that this was his little wife who had just come out of the bedroom...?

Although I met him two years ago, Ji Yucheng's impression of Ning Sui at that time was limited to the two points of "brother's lover" and "good-looking".