Extra 13

Compared with Xiao Ningsui, Xiao Ji Yucheng can't accept it at all. It only takes five days.

Ning Sui rushed to the end, but the teenager Ji Yucheng did not keep up. Sure enough, my physical strength is not as good as my own. Thinking of this, Ning Sui happily went back to the villa first. He was so thirsty that he opened the refrigerator and poured a bottle of mineral water while no one was paying attention.

At this time, when I touched my trouser pocket, I found that the mobile phone was missing.

A moment later, the teenager Ji Yucheng came back with his mobile phone.

The bodyguard and the doctor greeted him along the way, and the teenager had a gloomy face and ignored him.

Ning Sui sat on the carpet of the room reading, and the teenager Ji Yucheng pushed the door in and looked at Ning Sui in the backlight.

Ning Sui noticed that he looked cold, as if he had seen him for the first day. He subconsciously closed the book and sat up straight on his upper body and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ning Sui joked, "Are you in a bad mood than losing? Isn't it?"

The teenager closed the door and threw his mobile phone on the carpet near his knee: "You dropped your mobile phone."

Ning Sui reached out and picked it up, stuffed it into his pocket, and said with a smile, "Fortunately, you found it, or you have to go back to find it. Where did you find it?"

The young Ji Yucheng didn't say anything. He went to the bathroom to take off his dark green sweatshirt and changed into his clothes.

Ning Sui turned his head and looked at the bathroom and said, "Don't take it off so quickly. How cute you wear this."

The tall teenager in the bathroom still didn't say a word and threw his clothes into the dirty basket.

Only then did Ning Sui realize something was wrong and asked, "What happened?"

The teenager Ji Yucheng put up with it, but finally couldn't help it: "You lied to me!"

With no beginning and no end, Ning Sui was confused: "What did I lie to you about?"

In his plan, Ji Yucheng will not know when he will leave.

When he leaves, he will trick Ji Yucheng into going out for a walk and then disappear quietly.

The young Ji Yucheng can't leave any memories related to him in his mind. In this case, until the last second, the young Ji Yucheng is still happy.

"I didn't lie to you." Ning Sui coaxed him: "Isn't that I promised you? Why did you suddenly say that?

The teenager Ji Yucheng said angrily, "I see your mobile phone, and there is only one day left!"

Unexpectedly, I didn't deny it, and I couldn't hear his voice for a moment. In the bathroom, the teenager clenched his fists and his eyes couldn't help blushing.

Since you can only stay for such a short time, why come?

Come as soon as you say it, and leave as soon as you want to leave. What do you think of him?

If it hadn't been these days, the teenager Ji Yucheng could continue to live like a pool of stagnant water as before, but with the memories of the past few days, he knew that every day of his life would become infinitely long, like a stone thrown into the lake without any sound or response.

After a long time, the teenager put on his hospital uniform and went out, looking at Ning Sui condescendingly: "Why don't you talk?"

Ning Sui rubbed his forehead: "It's wronged you."