50

I don't know when Ji Yucheng left and raised the heating before leaving.

Ning Sui reacted from the dullness and looked down on the coffee table. Only then did he find that there was a box of cake on the coffee table.

The taste of the cake is very familiar. I bought the coral black forest flavor in the afternoon to celebrate Xiaoyu's brother's birthday.

Just at dinner, I saw Xiaoyu's brother devouring it, thinking that the child had never eaten this kind of cake before, so he didn't eat a bite and gave it all to the child.

No one else has ever bought this new house. He didn't buy it. Naturally, Ji Yucheng bought it.

Ning Sui opened the cake box in a trance, and the sweet smell immediately emanated. The strawberries above the black cream were still very fresh, and it looked like they had just come out of the oven.

Ning Sui picked up the small spoon next to him and tasted it. He didn't have to chew at all. It melted in his mouth for a while, and the soft fragrance continued to remain between his mouth.

It turned out to be this kind of taste, Ning Sui thought.

001 reacted and said, "Ji Yucheng has been to a sushi restaurant?"

Ning Sui was very confused. He sat down on the ground against the sofa and said, "A Tong, Ji Yucheng doesn't seem to be the kind of person we think."

001 said, "He is indeed... a... very strange person."

001 I can't find the adjective for a while.

Because his heart was too shocked, Ning Sui was messy for an hour, as if he was floating on the sea and floating around by a piece of driftwood.

He leaned against the sofa and looked at the sofa. Suddenly, he found that the pillows on the sofa were not in sets, with leather and cloth, and various shapes, dinosaurs and strips.

It is not as exquisite and tidy as the housekeeper on the other side of the villa, but more like a very common family scene.

At this time, he looked at the new home and found a lot of things that he didn't notice when he first came.

Obviously, it is a very high-end duplex building with a market price of at least several hundred million yuan, but the layout is very messy - if you have to say it, it is a feeling of ordinary people. The remote control is thrown very casually on the coffee table. In a few cups, except for a black and a white couple's cup, everything else is not complete.

Ning Sui couldn't help standing up and pushed open the door of the master bedroom he had never stepped into that day.

The room is the same. It is not as neat and cold as the old house villa of the Ji family, but some cotton and linen sheets are used.

There is a large study in the master bedroom.

Ning Sui walked in and found a whole desk and two swivel chairs side by side by the window.

The left and right bookshelves were pasted with notes, on which was a little arrogant handwriting of Master Ji.

On the left is Ning Sui's book.

On the right is Ji Yucheng's book.

Among them, the books taken from his dormitory were put on his bookshelf.

Ning Sui went into the bathroom again and found that the incense in several bathrooms was also familiar.

It's the smell of orange-flavored lollipops on Ji Yucheng's lips on that rainy day.