36

In the past three months, Master Ji has been used to being held by Ning Sui in his arms wherever he goes, and with the affection and desecration that makes people blush and heartbeat. This is the first time he has been left aside and ignored, and he has no favorite caress.

Although Ning Sui sat next to him, Ning Sui did not hug him or touch him, or even his hand. What he felt was all the air and coldness, and there was no smell on Ning Sui's body. He felt that Ning Sui seemed to be eight feet away from him.

Do you feel that your body is too heavy to crush his shoulders?

Although he understood that his little wife would be bored if he did too much, Master Ji was still as frustrated as if he was in love and suddenly found that his partner had been itching for seven years.

He couldn't help but strain his neck and tilt his head to the left.

If you can't move your body, can't you move your head?

He didn't believe it. Ning Sui could see that his neck was tilted and uncomfortable.

"..."

Ning Sui looked at the sleeping beauty beside him with puzzled.

Ji Yucheng has no expression on his face. His pale and handsome face is as before. Obviously, he is still a vegetative state, but why is the vegetative body particularly soft today?

After fixing his waist, why is his head crooked again? It's a serious illness. Is the bone more loose?

Ning Sui was also afraid of bumps, and his neck was broken later.

So he leaned over and raised his hand to support his head.

Feeling the temperature of his little wife's palm against his cheek, Ji Yu was satisfied and shook his heart again.

Sure enough, the little wife still loves him...

However, it is not enough.

Why only hold his head, and why don't you touch his face with your fingers and rub his earlobe as usual?

The treatment suddenly became worse, and Master Ji was a little dissatisfied.

With the bumps of the car, Master Ji shook his head very naturally, and his handsome face seemed to inadvertently rub against Ning Sui's palm.

He deliberately made his eyelashes tremble slowly, and just trembled on Ning Sui's slightly curled ring finger fingertips, and brushed them like a soft feather brush.

Ten fingers connected to the heart, and the feeling was magnified several times in an instant.

Ning Sui's fingertips seemed to suddenly surge up an electric current and rushed to his heart in an instant.

He was shocked and looked at Ji Yucheng's beautiful face, with an indescribable itch on the tip of his heart.

Previously, Master Ji was like a figure to be played with, and his eyelashes did not even tremble. Since he woke up and fell into a coma again, his eyelashes actually moved.

When he moved like this, Ning Sui only felt that his heart was extremely strange.

My mind is full of hand-held work, and the hand-held work has come to life.

He obviously didn't wake up, but his breathing and trembling fell in the palm of Ning Sui's hand, as if he were awake.

Ning Sui quickly withdrew his hand, took out the waist pillow behind him, put it on Ji Yucheng's neck, and stuck Ji Yucheng's head.

Master Ji: "..."

Ji Yucheng's ears were still stuck in the pillow, and his soul felt very unbelievable.