15

Compared with what Ning Sui said in front of the old man, the matter of blacklisting WeChat has hit Ji Zhilin even more.

They have known each other for three years. Although he was still thinking about Ning Yuanming in the first year, most of the chat records in WeChat were sent to him by Ning Sui unilaterally.

But in the third year of the next year, he and Ning Sui had a lot of common memories.

Most of those memories are stored in WeChat records.

Now Ning Sui actually deleted those things directly?!

Is it true that there is nostalgia?

Ji Zhilin was soaked and returned to the school dormitory like a falling dog.

Ning Yuanming and Xu Tianxing also just came back from outside. They found someone outside the school to unlock the mobile phone they got from the canteen.

"What kind of science and engineering dog's mobile phone." Xu Tianxing wiped his hair and complained, "There is no way to set a long list of passwords. You can buy three more of his broken mobile phones with the money to unlock from the master."

Ning Yuanming was not in the mood to listen to his tubberish. He sat down at the desk and said, "Go and close the door."

At this moment, there were only two of them in the dormitory. Xu Tianxing closed the door, threw away the towel, and immediately came to Ning Yuanming's side.

Ning Sui's matter really has nothing to do with him. It's not so much that he wants to stand up for Ning Yuanmeng, but he is actually more curious.

Cao Nuo has no habit of encrypting WeChat. As soon as he opens his mobile phone, he can directly click on WeChat in the lower right corner.

Ning Yuanming first looked through the chat records of their dormitory group.

It's all about hot pot, camping and other conversations, nothing special.

Then, Ning Yuan Ming opened Ning Sui's circle of friends.

Ning Sui really didn't block this boy.

Soon Ning Yuan Ming saw the news of Ning Sui in the past month.

Three days ago, I took a picture of a shadow of a person in a wheelchair. The text was "good-looking" and a cat drooling emoji.

Xu Tianxing was a little speechless, which was a little different from what he imagined in Ning Sui's circle of friends. He had always felt that Ning Sui, as a poor relative funded by the Ning family, was a little jealous of Ning Yuanming.

Such people either never post on WeChat Moments for fear of exposing their thoughts; or they will also post some high-level business people.

"Whose shadow is this?"

After Xu Tianxing asked, Ning Yuanming took a look at him.

Xu Tianxing suddenly reacted: "Master Ji's?"

As a marginal figure in the circle, he has actually never seen Ji Yucheng several times, so he naturally can't recognize him.

"It's Ji Yucheng." Ning Yuanming didn't know why his heart beat.

He continued to turn down.

I turned to some of the trivialities of Ning Sui's hair some time ago.

One is to take a picture of a potted plant by the window, and next to it is a storybook of Sleeping Beauty. The text is "It is my responsibility to take care of delicate flowers."

One was to send out a plate of the three people in their dormitory on the day of eating hot pot, indicating that they were eating well.

Just looking at the various trumpets in the circle of friends and the dozens of "hahahahaha" sent when replying to Fang Dacheng and others, you can see that this person has always been very happy.