17

"I heard that today, the dormitory 402 went to the hospital to borrow Ning Sui's old mobile phone."

Yang Yanhuai nibbled at the apple and rolled his eyes: "If you lose your mobile phone, just lose it. Just buy another one. Do you still need to borrow it? Look at the poor look of the people in their dormitory.

The scene where the limited edition car appeared last time set off his disgraced face, but it was still in his mind that he could not erase.

Ning Yuanmin and Xu Tianxing may have forgotten this matter for a long time, but for Yang Yanhuai, it was the most beautiful day of his college career.

It's not easy to have such a day, but it was destroyed at the end, and all the limelight was robbed. Can he not remember the hatred?!

Therefore, 402 was a little windy, and he immediately came back to gossip.

Although his family background is not as good as that of friends such as Ning Yuanming and Xu Tianxing, he is a well-off family, which is enough for him to tulge Cao Nuo and Fang Dacheng.

Ning Yuanming had no interest in Ning Sui's two roommates. He only had Ning Sui as his counter-hand man.

"Go to the hospital?"

Is there something wrong with Ji Yucheng's physical condition? He just came back from treatment abroad and was sent to the hospital again?

... Forget it last time. Ning Sui's going abroad can be said to be his wife's sible, but in China, Ji Yucheng goes to the hospital, does Ning Sui always follow?

This is really far from Ning Sui's character.

In the past, Ji Zhilin went to other universities to participate in basketball games, but he didn't stick to it all day.

In addition to the happy circle of friends he saw last time...

The absurd speculation in Ning Yuanming's mind came out again.

The more he thought about it, the more irritable he became, and he had a strong impulse to find out.

"I'll go out." Ning Yuanming grabbed his coat and hurriedly left the dormitory.

After Master Ji became a vegetable, he stayed in the old house of the Ji family. The old man looked at him like an eyeball and never accepted anyone's visit. It was more difficult to see him than to the sky.

But now that they have gone to the hospital, they will definitely bump into them, find some clues, and sort out the clues of the matter.

As soon as Ning Yuanming got out of the taxi, he found that Ji Zhilin was also coming and was parking there.

After not seeing him for a few days, Ji Zhilin's face looked a little haggard, and the good school hunk was a little unkempt.

The two looked at each other, and Ji Zhilin was a little surprised how he could see Ning Yuanming here.

Seeing that Ji Zhilin didn't mean to say hello, Ning Yuanming was a little embarrassed and took the initiative to walk over: "Brother Lin, are you coming to visit your brother?"

"I have a cold. I came to the hospital to get the medicine." Ji Zhilin frowned when he heard the words: "Ji Yucheng is also coming for examination today?"

He doesn't even want to call the word "big brother" now. When he mentions this person, he thinks of the heartbreaking words Ning Sui said and the things that blackmail him.

How could Ning Yuanming say that he was here to explore information? He also said quickly, "I'm also a little uncomfortable. Come to the hospital."

"Oh." Ji Zhilin nodded perfunctorily.