02

The bedroom was quiet, and only the vital signs came from some extremely light electric currents.

On the big bed in the middle lay a young man with thick black hair, on his forehead, and his eyebrows were carved.

It can be seen that the Ji family spent a lot of money to maintain the health of the young master Ji. His face was no different from normal people, as if he was just sleeping soundly.

Ning Sui is a beauty lover, and he likes the appearance of Master Ji very much at a glance.

I couldn't help leaning over and looking closely... What a very beautiful face.

Sure enough, he is the upper one. Even if he is in a coma, there is a cold breath between the eyebrows that strangers should not approach.

The system looked at it and couldn't help saying, "I can understand why the old man saved Ji Yucheng at all costs."

Even if Ji Yucheng showed no sign of recovery, he had waited for two years.

Knowing that Ji Shi would only become more and more turbulent if it went on like this, he refused to hand over Ji Shi to Ji Zhilin.

Ji Zhilin is the proud son of heaven who is famous in the circle. His appearance and ability are naturally good, but compared with his brother... it's really a little dwarfed.

"Yes, A Tong." Ning Sui looked at it and was more and more happy. He said, "This marriage is not bad."

Ji Yucheng covered the quilt, and only the part above his neck was exposed, but it had a fatal attraction in Ning Sui's eyes. He couldn't help stretching out his hand to Ji Yucheng's perfect lips...

"Retraint, Ah Sui." The system hurriedly said, "They asked you to come in and have a look at Ji Yucheng, waiting for you to go out for dinner."

"Let's just touch it." Ning Sui is happy and authentic.

It is said that money is something outside the body, don't chase too much, but for Ning Sui, who has been hungry and frozen since he was a child, he has no other hobby, but loves money.

If he had been rich when he was a child, Xiao Yu would not have died because he had no money to treat the disease. If he had money five years ago, he would not have been unable to buy a better cemetery for his grandmother.

Now Ning Sui has money, but the people he cares about are all there.

The only thing that stays with him is the regret of eternal life.

Money...who doesn't love it?

"Don't wake up too early..."

I heard that Ji Yucheng is a career brain and has been indecisive for 25 years. Even if he has the right type of appetite, he is definitely not his own.

He will definitely get a divorce when he wakes up, and he will cry by himself.

......

Ji Yucheng lay in bed for two years. Except for being awake, his body organs did not fail at all.

Mr. Ji and the people around him thought it was the function of the hospital and various instruments worth tens of millions of yuan, but only Ji Yucheng knew that everything was because he was on the point of death, and he bound a system.

This system called 009 is a little rubbish and a cut-out product. Sometimes it is online and sometimes disconnected, which does not help Ji Yucheng wake up.

However, due to the blessing of 009, Ji Yucheng, as a botany who can't move, has always been able to perceive the outside world.

Does it sound better than a complete coma?