30

After New Year's Day, there were no classes in the school. Ning Sui held her mobile phone and game console and stayed in the villa to spend the winter with her vegetative husband.

After Ji Yucheng gave the little snowman to Ning Sui as 008, the electricity rose very fast, reaching 50% almost in almost one day.

However, after 50%, Ji Yucheng vaguely felt that something was wrong with his body.

Before the kiss of true love, his soul had been in a state that could not be integrated with the body, and he was a complete vegetative person.

It gradually merged later, and the body parts were unlocked little by little, and gradually became able to control their own body.

But at this moment, he feels as if his body is overloaded, and there is no place all over his body that does not hurt. As the power gradually increases, when it increases to 60% the next day, the pain becomes more intense.

It's like a car accident happened to him again two years ago.

009 felt his state, and was at a loss and anxious: "Host, why is it like this?"

Ji Yucheng gritted his teeth and said, "Who do you ask me?"

He suspected that the power of the system gradually increased and his ability gradually recovered, and his body, which had been lying for two years and was too weaker than ordinary people, gradually could not accommodate it.

After all, the system is an energy body, and a normal healthy person may be able to completely let it live.

But Ji Yucheng's body that was traumatized after the car accident is far from being compared with normal people.

009 said, "Why don't I leave your body? But...but you can't leave."

In the past two years, Yucheng has relied on 009 to maintain muscle non-atrophy and normal body function.

Assuming that 009 leaves, what if the atrophy accumulated over the past two years occurs in an instant?

As a result, Ji Yucheng and it can't afford to try.

Ji Yucheng tried his best to endure it at first, but the next day, Ning Sui found something wrong with his vegetative husband. He became extremely hot all over his body, and sweat soaked his pajamas, as if he had a high fever.

Compared with the degree of hotness this time, the heat after the last shower is completely small.

It happened very suddenly, and the heartbeat index on the vital sign detector also became as high as a hundred and a hundred in an instant. Ning Sui and the housekeeper were scared, and hurriedly called the private doctor in the middle of the night.

After the private doctor came to see him, he looked very grim and asked them to send Ji Yucheng to the best hospital immediately.

The ambulance roared in the snowy night.

Ning Sui's heart suddenly jumped, held Ji Yucheng's hand, put him in the quilt, and followed the people on the stretcher into the car.

The body of vegetative people is very fragile, and it usually makes people panic with a cold at all. What's more, this sudden fever seems to be more than just a cold.

The family doctor said that vegetative people generally do not cough. If there are externalized fever and other symptoms, the situation may be very dangerous.

No... something happened, right?

The housekeeper also hurriedly drove with Assistant Zhou and called the old man anxiously.