63

009 explained it upside down in Ji Yucheng's mind, most of which was nonsense.

Similar to human schools, all systems are trained and tested before they bind the host, which is called a "factory" by them.

Two and a half years ago, 009 failed the factory test and was accidentally exiled here after being eliminated as a waste product. It was bound to Ji Yucheng, who happened to have an accident and his life was on the line.

"It's an accident to bind you and me, but 001 can't make mistakes. It's impossible to bind the wrong person..." 009 used hundreds of words to describe 001.

Seeing that Ji Yu's face was getting worse and worse, as if he was going to pull it out and throw it into the trash can. It shrank for a moment before quickly twisting the topic back: "In other words, your little wife was carefully selected before leaving the factory. Only those who have a strong desire for money will be selected by 001."

Ji Yucheng sneered, "Are you sure you're right?"

009 proud and proud: "I'm..."

Ji Yucheng: "The penultimate number 8769?"

009: "..."

I don't know why, after listening to 009 saying this, Ji Yucheng was not so surprised.

He always knew that his little wife should hide something from him. If you don't like him, then why did you agree to marry him in a vegetative state at the beginning? But if Ning Sui doesn't take the initiative to say it, he is not going to force him to ask.

As long as two people are together, one day the little wife will open her heart to herself.

Previously... He almost thought that Ning Sui had a premature white moonlight, and he just looked like that white moonlight.

He even investigated Xiao Yu.

Fortunately, the one named Xiaoyu is similar to him, otherwise he doesn't know what he would be crazy about.

It turned out that this was what I was hiding from myself.

Ji Yucheng breathed a sigh of relief.

He unbucked the faucet and washed his hands calmly: "Fortunately, I have money."

009, who was going to say something sadly, suddenly got stuck: "..."

009 couldn't help saying, "Anyway, he used you before!"

And the kiss that made the host move slightly at the beginning, the host still thought it was true love... In retrospect, it was completely the 001 in the host's little wife's body that accidentally leaked electricity to himself!

"But now he likes me." Ji Yu said proudly.

009 said, "And, your little wife showed that she was sick and wanted to swallow you at the beginning, not out of the host yourself, but the sick of money..."

As he spoke, the voice of 009 weakened, and it suddenly remembered who was the culprit who caused the host's misunderstanding.

Ji Yucheng said stubbornly, "No matter what happens at the beginning, he likes me now."

Besides, is it wrong to want money all the time? The young wife has lived in a welfare home since she was a child, and her experience is more bumpy than anyone else. It is precisely because she has no trust in people and feelings that she has a deep desire for money.

If he could do it, Ji Yucheng even wanted to go back to Ning Sui's childhood. He did nothing, so he gave Ning Sui a car of money every day and saw him smile.