29

Ning Sui didn't know how Ke He's psychology had changed, but Ke He had never looked for him since this day.

Not only does WeChat no longer send him messages frequently, but also hide when you see him at school.

Once when he was eating in the canteen, he accidentally bumped into him, and he dodgedged his eyes and dared not look directly at him. He walked to the door of the canteen with the plate in a trance, and almost bumped into the glass.

Ning Sui: "..."

Fang Dacheng and Cao Nuo, who were eating together next to them: "..."

Although the solution was a little simple and rude, Ning Sui felt that it was perfect and happily solved a troublesome problem that might break him and Ji Yucheng apart.

I think senior Ke must be very happy.

......

The school celebration began soon, and the college required at least one program to be reported in each department.

Other departments are more or less literary and artistic, generally versatile, and the programs reported are all going up seven or eight.

There is only a group of code codes in the computer department. There are few girls, and all the boys are very at home. The monitor never expected that he had not received a program registration, so he could only temporarily organize a chorus.

Ning Sui is the most beautiful boy in the computer department. The girls in the class came to ask one after another, "Ning Sui, why don't you sign up for one or two programs?"

Even if you can't do anything, it's very attractive to play a lame stage casually.

They had expected Ning Sui to report some program and then take them to participate in the program.

"Busy making money." Ning Sui said with a smile.

What's the performance? Did you perform to wash dishes on the stage? Ning Sui grew up in an orphanage and didn't learn any talent skills. However, he is not interested in these things, let alone show the limelight.

He chose to push the pot to the vegetatives at home.

It takes half an hour to go back to bathe the vegetative husband every day, and he has to massage him and read a bedtime story for him. Of course, the profit is also huge.

The girls misunderstood what he meant and thought that he had already started a business outside in his junior year. I don't know how he was seen by the people in the school about his entry and exit of Lin Man's company. Everyone thought he was an intern outside.

"It's a little hard, Ah Sui." The girls immediately appreciated Ning Sui even more.

It's a pity... Ning Sui is not heterosexual, otherwise the number of people chasing him will probably increase.

Ji Yucheng saw that his little wife was so popular in the projection. He was not only happy for him, but also a little sour. He almost wanted to hide him in his arms and drive away the left hook and right hook of the people around him.

In the chorus program organized by the monitor, the three people in dormitory 402 were tall and were also pulled to make up the number.

The night before the stage, the people in the department raised some activity funds and bought a suit for each of the people performing on the stage. Because they wanted to save money, the suits were bought from the nearby student street, which was very cheap.

"You boy, how can you be so handsome in such a suit of more than 100 yuan?" After Cao Nuo and Fang Dacheng changed into suits, they looked at Ning Sui and always felt that they were like Ning Sui's bodyguards.