Extra 4

Ning Sui didn't expect that he was forced to show it as soon as he passed through, which was very depressed.

In his imagination, no one else can see him. Only the teenager Ji Yucheng can see him. The 15-year-old Ji Yucheng will be shocked by his superpowers. He will call him brother in a milky voice, and may be scared to tears by him. No matter how you think about that scene, it, it is very exciting.

As a result, the teenager in front of him sat in a wheelchair, his eyes were indifferent, and his whole body had nothing to do with innocence.

The teenager didn't say yes or no. He just looked at his wet shoes and seemed to mind.

Cleanliness is really from childhood to large. Ning Sui complained in his heart.

Out of his understanding of Ji Yucheng in the future, Ning Sui doesn't think what the teenager will do to him. He took off his shoes and carried his bag in socks without consent.

There was only one bed and no chair in the room. Ning Sui still had the gun in his hand. He didn't know where to plug it in. After looking around, he sat down cross-legged on the carpet opposite Ji Yucheng.

Under the death gaze of the teenager, Ning Sui hastily summarized the future.

Of course, I skipped a lot of details. Anyway, the memory of the teenager Ji Yucheng will disappear in five days.

His focus is on logical and self-fulcy, so that the teenager Ji Yucheng believes that he is indeed his future partner, so that the teenager Ji Yucheng does not know where to take out another gun.

This gun is a fake gun, and the next one is not necessarily the case. After the kidnapping incident, Ji Yucheng may have a real gun under his pillow.

As he spoke, his eyes couldn't help falling on Ji Yucheng's wrist.

The wound that had just been bandaged oozed blood again, especially on the thin and pale wrist.

Ning Sui felt very uncomfortable, and his mind was full of looking over Ji Yucheng's wounds, so that he was a little absent-minded.

But the teenager had just escaped from death. He must be very wary of him, a stranger. It's better not to approach him rashly.

Ji Yu, a teenager, asked, "So I will have a car accident in eight years?"

"Yes." Ning Sui suddenly realized why the teenager kept asking him about his future. He asked, "Do you want to avoid it in advance?"

"No one wants to be involved in a car accident that turns himself into a vegetable." The teenager Ji Yucheng stared at him: "Can you avoid it?"

Although Ning Sui didn't want Ji Yucheng to go through that, but... the future can't be changed. Otherwise, he would not exist here.

Five days later, the timeline and the memory related to him will disappear, and this one is written into the time-travel method.

The teenager stared at him for a long time and suddenly said, "But I won't avoid it."

The teenager said lightly, "If I avoid it, I won't meet you."

Although it was the first time we met, he didn't hate the smell and expression of his words, and even had the desire to explore.

And he noticed that from the moment this person appeared, the way he looked at himself was different from the way others looked at him.

I kept staring at my wrist when I was talking, and there was a faint pain in my eyes.

This kind of feeling has never been obtained from others.