24

Ji Zhilin and the other two struggled to get up from the pond.

In winter, even if there is a hot spring nearby, the water in the pond is a little cold. What's more, there are a lot of fallen leaves and garbage floating in it. The three of them climbed up with a blue face and sneezed crazily before wnched the water on their bodies.

Because of the background of the Ji family, many people in the school wanted to show their goodwill to Ji Zhilin, so they quickly took the blanket and ran to him and handed it over: "Ji Shao, does it matter?"

As a senior, Kehe is popular, and some people hand over their own blankets.

Only Xu Tianxing, who was originally arrogant and domineering at school, was not popular. Some time ago, there was a rumor that he stole his mobile phone. At this time, no one cares about him at all.

Yang Yanhuai, who came here, couldn't borrow blankets for him everywhere, so he could only pull him back to his room to take a shower.

"Who kicked me?!" Xu Tianxing was pulled towards the room, and he was still looking back and staring at the group of people watching angrily.

He clearly felt that he had been kicked down!

I don't know which fool stretched out his feet in the crowd!

No one answered him in the crowd watching the hustle and bustle. They all shrank their heads. They thought, "You are too happy to watch the hustle and bustle by yourself. If you fall down, do you still rely on others? Let you bully others at ordinary times, you deserve it!

"If you let me know who kicked it, I will kill you!" Xu Tianxing angrily raised his middle finger.

Yang Yanhuai was embarrassed to say that he was so shameful that he quickly pulled him back to his room.

Just now, the light on the lawn was dim. Ji Zhilin only thought it was Ke He who kicked himself, and Ke He also thought that Ji Zhilin kicked him and dragged himself into the water.

The two wiped their heads with blankets and looked at each other, and their hostility and hatred for each other were clear at a glance.

This beam is completely knotted.

The crowd scattered around. Ning Sui took a plate of barbecue, walked to the pond while eating, and asked 001 to check: "Was there any magnetic field fluctuation just now?"

001 said, "Yes, and the movement is quite big."

Ning Sui was a little puzzled. What exactly does that small system want to do?

Ke He returned to his room and couldn't help injudting about Ning Sui's marriage.

There are not many people in the school who know about this matter, but according to Ji Zhilin's reaction just now, Ji Zhilin must know... Then the people around Ji Zhilin should know something about the inside story.

He asked several people from the Ji Zhilin basketball team.

"S senior, don't say that I told you about this..." The other party whispered at the other end of the phone, "Two months ago, Ning Sui and Ji Zhilin's brother got married. Search by yourself, and you should still be able to find the news... Don't spread it, or Ji Shao will beat me."

And Ji Zhilin's brother?!

Ke He was shocked. No wonder Ji Zhilin has been so ugly recently.

He searched the news and found a piece of news that Ji's new young president became a vegetable due to a car accident two years ago. At that time, Ji's stock fell and it was quite a big deal. If he remember correctly, Ji Zhilin had only one brother.

After The Substitute Marriage, I Almost Died Laughingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें