09

When he received a phone call from Ning Chen the next day, Ning Sui was planning to go out.

He has a hobby full of copper smell. He buys some famous paintings at a low price, and sells them at a high price after a few years.

Of course, you may not be able to make 100% money from this, and sometimes you will lose money.

But when Ning Sui was a child, what he wanted to be a painter most in the orphanage was. However, all the paints, brushes and things related to painting were too expensive, and no matter how much he worked, he could not afford it. In the year of the college entrance examination, he also chose the computer department that might be more secure for life because of his financial ability. Becoming a painter became a matter for him. What a pity.

Now he doesn't plan to pick up his dream of his youth, but this does not prevent him from being an amateur. Whenever there is an art exhibition, he goes there to hang out.

When doing this, Ning Sui will fall into a state of heart flow, as happy as making money by posting with her vegetative husband.

However, as soon as he got into the car, the happiness was interrupted.

Looking at the caller ID, Ning Sui wrinkled the tip of his nose.

Ning Chen took the initiative to call him, but the sun really came out from the west.

Ning's mother really found a hospital and was admitted. She was changing into a hospital uniform and urged: "Hurry up, is it all right?"

"That's it. Don't talk."

Ning's mother quickly silenced. Although Ning Chen had turned on the hands-free, she couldn't help leaning her ear.

Ning Chen said, "My mother is in the hospital."

The system was just online, and he said to Ning Sui, "I'm not sick. I'm pretending."

"Is it pretended?" Ning Sui felt a little funny. He couldn't figure out what the Ning family was thinking.

In the past three years, no matter what I did, I took myself seriously. Now I don't provoke them, but they come to them again and again?

Is it because of guilt?

But let him replace Ning Yuan Ming, and he has done such a thing. What's the point of false guilt?

Or do they feel uncomfortable if he doesn't go to be a licking dog?

Ning Sui took out a bread from his schoolbag for breakfast, and answered as he unpacked it, "Oh."

Just one?

Didn't you hear it clearly?

Ning Chen frowned and said, "Didn't you hear what I said? She's sick. Pack up and have a look. Hurry up."

Ning Sui said, "I'm not a doctor. What's the use of going there?"

Ning Chen: "..."

"He, what did he say?"

Ning's mother was shocked and lost her voice. She almost suspected that she had heard it wrong. Is this what Ning Sui said? The tone was as indifferent as a stranger.

No, with Ning Sui's gentle personality, he doesn't treat strangers like this.

Two years ago, Ning's mother had the flu. She was in the final review week. She asked for leave and went back from school. She stayed in the kitchen for most of the day and stewed steaming's chicken soup for Ning's mother.

That day, Ning's mother looked at the dimples on his face and felt that her heart was particularly ironed. Ning Chen and Ning Yuanming were spoiled by their families, and they were not attentive to her at all.