53

What does Ning Sui mean? Are you teasing yourself again?

Ji Yucheng didn't dare to think too much, but the haze in his heart seemed to be more than half scattered by this strange behavior, and he was not so lost.

He looked at the rainstorm outside the window.

Ning Sui was also nervous and his heart was beating wildly. He pinched his hand under the table and looked everywhere, but he didn't dare to look at Ji Yucheng.

The boss never thought that after taking a shower, the two of them would still sit there motionless.

Ji Yucheng didn't sleep, and he couldn't sleep either. Then he had reached the limit.

The boss yawned a few times and couldn't help walking over: "Ji Shao, it's time to rest. I heard that you just woke up not long ago, won't your body be unbearable?"

Ning Suifei quickly glanced at Ji Yucheng. First, he was shaken by his delicate face, and then his eyes fell under the blue and darkness of his eyes. It was time to sleep. Ji Yucheng should be very tired all day.

Ning Sui stood up first: "Let's... go to bed."

From the moment Ning Sui appeared, Ji Yucheng was not sleepy. He was not sleepy. He just wanted to sit like this and deadlocked with Ning Sui.

But while Ning Sui was not paying attention, he took a look at Ning Sui. Ning Sui seemed to want to yawn and resist...

Ji Yucheng stood up, holding his arms and walking towards the room.

Ning Sui also followed step by step.

Ning Sui looked at the tall and cold back in front of him and wanted to say whether to continue to sleep together, he slipped thousands of times in his throat, but every time he said something to his mouth, he was swallowed back by himself. He was afraid that Ji Yucheng would be rejected coldly, afraid of being ridiculed, and embarrassed that the scene would become impossible to end.

And... How does he explain his shock when he sees the "home", the snowman, and the little rose on the suit?

How to explain his complicated and messy mood now?

Previously, in addition to feeling that Ji Yucheng's sense of oppression was too strong and he just wanted to escape, because at the beginning, he thought about making money, and he didn't want to get feelings at all, let alone give feelings.

Ji Yucheng is sincere, but he is false.

Ji Yucheng has prepared a lot for himself, but he has only used him as a tool since more than three months ago.

So the more Ji Yucheng likes it, the more he feels guilty, the more stressed he is, and wants to run.

But... At the moment he saw the missing snowman, he suddenly found that what he dreamed of was not money at all.

It's just that he thought so.

It's like in the story of Sleeping Beauty, if the princess wakes up and finds that the prince is actually disguised as a hunter, and the hunter has no sincerity at all, what will she do?

Ning Sui always thought that the answer was that the princess would drive out the hunter without hesitation, be disappointed, resentful, look at the hunter with angry eyes, and even retaliate against the hunter.

Ning Sui never thought that there would be an answer, "Nevertheless, I love you."

Ning Sui felt like a strange person. When the baby was in his hand, he felt that he didn't need it, didn't want it, and felt uncomfortable to lose it.