10

Let's pretend!

Ning Yuanming, Xu Tianxing and An Zhenglin were shocked.

How can you be so affectionate to a vegetable?

Ji Yucheng's skin and ability were topless before. In their circle, it was indeed the object of countless people rushing to each other, but now everything has become a thing of the past with an accident.

Now Ji Yucheng is just a distant legend in the circle. Not only is his life short and he can't inherit property, but even his handsome face has become as pale as a vampire.

How could Ning Sui still show that he was in love to death?

An Zhenglin simply suspected that Ning Sui had the ability to predict and knew that they were going to cheat him, so he deliberately behaved in front of the old man!

Ning Yuanming and Xu Tianxing did not dare to come over, and the Ning family could not speak in front of the Ji family.

An Zhenglin couldn't help walking over.

"An Shao." Only then did the housekeeper see An Zhenglin.

"I heard that Brother Yu Cheng was sent abroad for treatment today. I just drove by and came to see him."

After saying that, An Zhenglin's eyes fell on Ning Sui and said meaningfully, "This is Yu Cheng's wife. I haven't wished you a happy wedding yet."

Ning Sui has obtained the permission to set out with Ji Yucheng as he wished.

He was happily helping the doctor send Ji Yucheng to the car, and his mind was full of going abroad to post. How could he have the heart to pay attention to An Zhenglin's outstretched hand?

An Zhenglin: "..."

He just politely stretched out his hand to shake it!

How dare this boy ignore him!

Didn't you see him?

An Zhenglin coughed, stretched out his hand again, and said, "Last time we saw it at the banquet."

However, before he touched Ning Sui, Ning Sui faintly felt that he was going to be electrocuted, and quickly flashed aside: "Don't touch me!"

An Zhenglin: "..."

Damn, you still pretend to be like a jade in front of others?!

Can't you even shake hands with another man? This play is too complete, isn't it?!

An Zhenglin's hand shrank back, and it didn't continue to stretch there. He subconsciously held it on the stretcher.

The stretcher was moving forward, and his fingers inadvertently touched Ji Yucheng's leg. Before he realized that he had touched it, Ning Sui quickly hit him away with his elbow: "Don't touch him!"

If it is contacted at the same time, Ji Yucheng's body will become a conductor, and Ning Sui will be indirectly energized.

An Zhenglin almost staggered and put it a few times like a balloon man before standing still: "..."

An Zhenglin has never been so embarrassed.

Are you sick? Young Master Ji is like this, and he still loves so much?!

The performance is the same as the real one!

The housekeeper of the Ji family is there, and the housekeeper is Mr. Ji's eyes.

Even if An Zhenglin's heart is full of dirty words at this moment, he still has to pretend to be gentle: "It seems that Yu Cheng's newlywed wife cares about him very much."