43

This is the first time that Ning Sui lay on a bed with Ji Yucheng, who was awake. He straightened his body and looked at the ceiling after turning off the light. From his neck to his toes, he always felt strange.

Except for squeezing a bed with Xiao Yu in the orphanage when he was a child, he did not lie in a bed with any active living person - the previous vegetative husband did not count, the vegetative husband had no consciousness or consciousness, and he only regarded him as a doll.

Ning Sui was used to sleeping with a vegetative man, but he did not dare to hold Ji Yucheng's body.

I felt the people around me lying down, and the mattress was slightly sunken.

Ning Sui had the feeling of lying beside the lion, so nervous that she couldn't sleep.

It's better to sleep in two beds, at least brewing can still make you sleepy.

Master Ji lay down for a while, grabbed the sheets with his fingers, and waited shyly for Ning Sui to hug him as eagerly as before.

But after more than ten minutes of silence, the people around him still didn't move.

"..."

He was puzzled and couldn't help turning his head and looking at his little wife through the moonlight.

Ning Sui's eyes were closed, his full lips were tightly squeezed, and his hair was fluffy on his forehead, as if he had fallen asleep, but he was tight all over and did not fall asleep.

Ji Yucheng didn't expect that waking up would have such a big impact on his little wife. His greed and desire for himself in the past three months were like a ebb tide, and it suddenly subsided.

Ji Yucheng stared at Ning Sui for a long time, and was a little dissatisfied. He couldn't help turning over and took the initiative to hug him.

Thinking of the small waist that Ning Sui showed when he changed his shoes in front of the entrance in the projection, his hand couldn't help falling there, and then he tried slightly, pretending that it was not himself who did it, and secretly took Ning Sui into his arms.

Ning Sui used to sleep with his eclipiary husband's body in his arms like an octopus. He didn't feel anything at all, but now Ji Yucheng has done this to himself. His whole body is not good, and his heart is confused.

No wonder Ke He was scared away by himself before. When he scared others, he was very arrogant and fell on his own head...

If he hadn't been afraid of disturbing 001's hibernation, he might have shouted out 001 again.

Ji Yu's warm and wide palm stroked his waist.

Ning Sui just wanted to shout hooligans in his heart, but he quietly opened his eyes and looked at Ji Yucheng. Master Ji opened his eyes. His beautiful handsome face was slightly red in the moonlight, and his eyelashes also trembled. The hooligan seemed to have become himself.

Ning Sui: "..."

Ning Sui endured impatiently for a while, and finally waited until the hand on his waist was gone.

Are you asleep?

Ning Sui thought to himself. I fell asleep.

He swallowed his saliva, gently picked up Ji Yucheng's hand on him, and then turned sideways and moved to the bedside little by little.

However, before two inches were moved out, they were wrapped back by the people behind them with their hands and feet, which was tighter than before. The two were almost as tight as magnets without any gaps.