65

Ji Yucheng's low fever came and went quickly. He wanted to pretend to cheat Ning Sui's sympathy for two more days, but the temperature on his forehead had completely dropped the next day.

Ji Yucheng took advantage of Ning Sui's temperature to measure his body temperature several times. Several times it was normal temperature. He was a little pity.

When the boss yawned and went out of the room, he saw Master Ji rolling up his sleeves, tying his apron, and standing in front of the cooking table in a good mood to fry eggs.

He almost thought he hadn't woken up and stopped with a suffocation: "Did you wake up so early?"

Ji Yucheng's apron is still his. He is just right, and Ji Yucheng's apron is a little overstretched, which does not match Master Ji's usual gloomy and indifferent style at all.

That feeling is tantamount to finding a green plant growing from a crack in the stone in the ice and snow, which makes people feel very discord and strange.

The boss grew up in this villa. Although he has not seen Ji Yucheng many times, he also thinks that he knows about Master Ji.

In the past, he really didn't expect that Master Ji would fall in love like this.

Ji Yucheng heard the footsteps and didn't raise his head. He knocked on the range hood and said, "It's a little short. Let's change it next time before we come."

"There is also a cooking table," Ji Yucheng felt very uncomfortable holding the pot shovel. He frowned and said, "It's too low."

This kitchen, counter and bar counter are not for Master Ji. He is so tall that he will certainly feel that the countertop is too short.

According to his height, can he step on the stool when he cooks in the future?

Also, listen to this tone, will Master Ji and Mr. Ning come often in the future?

A leisurely job suddenly became busy, and the boss complained in his heart. He had to pretend to be surprised and hurried over: "Mr. Ji, I'll do it."

"What do you, an unmarried man, know?" Ji Yucheng didn't let him get close: "This is a love breakfast."

The boss was so happy to make less breakfast. He stood aside and looked at the fried eggs and said unconsiderately, "It turned out to be a love breakfast. Wow, where did the young master go for further study!" It's much better than me. The key is to fry it with love. Mr. Ning will definitely like it!"

Ji Yucheng pretended to inquire casually, "There should be many couples who usually travel here. How do those husbands do it?"

The boss touted, "Those people also have heart-hearted breakfast, but the fried eggs are not as good as yours. Just for them to do it, their wife was so moved. You did so well that Mr. Ning must be very surprised when he woke up.

"Real is it?" Ji Yucheng looked at him and was slightly proud, but his face still looked light.

Ning Sui was not surprised, and there was a surprise.

Before he woke up, he smelled a smell of black pepper and almost thought it was burning somewhere.

Ji Yucheng came in with a breakfast plate and put it at the head of the bed.

Ning Sui slept a little confused, turned over and looked at Ji Yucheng.

Ji Yucheng squatted there, put his jaw by the bedside, and looked at Ning Sui, who was so sleepy on the pillow for a while that he couldn't open his eyes, and his heart was itchy.

This is the scene he has always dreamed of, and it has really come true.

He couldn't help stretching out his hand to push away the hair in front of Ning Sui's forehead: "Morning, Sui Sui, go to bed after eating."