08

When the housekeeper came back, he bumped into Qu Jiahan and ran away, and on the side of the dining table next to the floor-to-ceiling window, Ning Sui slowly held a knife and fork and ate dinner gracefully.

The housekeeper looked at Ning Sui and was very stunned.

Miss Qu is not a good character to send, so she left now?

Ning Sui looked innocent and said calmly, "Uncle housekeeper, can you give me a copy of the information about Miss Qu just now?"

Qu Jiahan didn't seem to give up so easily. He knew the information of his "enemy in love" in advance, so he planned early.

The housekeeper was stunned and said, "Okay, I'll ask the assistant to deliver it to you tomorrow."

Originally, I thought that the young lady was reluctant to marry in. After all, who would marry a vegetable?

But now it doesn't seem to be the case at all?

He seemed to care about the young master very much. He not only took the initiative to read and bathe the young master, but also was hostile to Miss Qu, who might take away the young master...

That's what I care about. Isn't it too much?

He was so angry that he crushed the cup!

The housekeeper took the vacuum cleaner and went under the sofa to suck the powder of the porcelain cup, and couldn't help shivering.

After dinner, Ning Sui went upstairs and entered Ji Yucheng's room with two professional books.

As soon as he entered Room 009, he was a little panicked.

I don't know why, in Ji Yucheng's little wife, 009 always has a feeling of being suppressed and forced to crawl on the ground and unable to stand up. With the longer contact time, this feeling becomes more and more obvious.

Logically speaking, the system and human beings are not the same species at all. As a defective product, it may be suppressed by pure and excellent systems, but there is no reason to make a human being feel breathless.

009 After thinking about it, I can't find out the reason. It can only be attributed to the fact that Ji Yucheng's little wife is a pervert!

"Your grandfather obviously provided him with a study that belongs to him, but he wants to come into your room to read! Is he trying to read or read you?"

Ji Yucheng also heard the door being opened, and the sound of Ning Sui coming in.

He was a little annoyed by the chatter of 009: "I also have a desk in my bedroom, and the light is better. Don't always casually think about my wife's thoughts."

Sure enough, Ning Sui went to the desk not far away and sat down, picked up the pen and spread out the book, and began to preview next week's homework.

If you stay away, the sense of oppression will disappear a little.

009 was finally relieved.

However, less than a few minutes later, Ning Sui suddenly raised his head and looked at Ji Yucheng on the bed.

009: "..." It's not good.

After thinking for a moment, Ning Sui took the book to the vegetable husband, lifted the quilt and went to bed.

In order not to press on the vegetative husband, he bent one leg and the other leg carefully clung to Ji Yucheng's thigh.

After finishing this, he grabbed Ji Yucheng's hand and put it in his arms, and then continued to read his book contentedly.