49

Ning Sui called Cao Nuo and told him his situation, and did not move his things back to school.

Anyway, the winter vacation is coming soon, and I won't go back to the dormitory.

He temporarily coexisted peacefully with Ji Yucheng in the old house of the Ji family.

When Ji Yucheng's review was over, he confessed to Ji Yucheng. While Ning Sui was depressed, he no longer avoided Ji Yucheng's sliminess.

Anyway, when I confess, all this is over...

This should be the last time he spends time with his vegetative husband.

Ji Yucheng didn't quite understand Ning Sui's change. Although the little wife no longer resisted him, it was indeed what he wanted, but the little wife no longer had the same pathological paranoia towards him as she did in the previous vegetative period.

When he took the initiative to get close to him, he no longer avoided it, but when he lay in bed, he would no longer say something possessive in his ear as before.

During his vegetative period, he went abroad for an examination, and he had to follow him. Now he goes out to the company by himself, but he seems to be relieved.

Ji Yucheng's mood did not get better. He always felt that there was something he didn't know.

009 felt the deep depression in the host's heart, and there was a trace of regret for waking up.

009: "..."

A few days later, it began to snow frequently.

Ning Sui got up early in the morning and was called to his company by Lin Man.

"The person I sent is already there. I contacted Xiaoyu's brother and did an identity survey. He is indeed the brother Xiaoyu said in those years, and a lot of information can match. Xiaoyu's younger brother... didn't go to school."

Ning Sui sat on the sofa opposite Lin Man and was surprised: "What happened? Where are Xiao Yu's uncle and aunt? Have you found it?"

"He died a few years ago." Lin Man showed him the information on the tablet: "After their death, Xiao Yu's younger brother was not raised. He dropped out of school in his first year of high school. Originally, his grades were not good, and then he worked everywhere."

"Do you want to have a video chat with him?" Lin Man asked, "My assistant has made it clear to him about the situation."

Ning Sui nodded.

Lin Man's assistant and Xiao Yu's brother were already on the way to Jiangcheng. As soon as the video was connected, Ning Sui realized that it was impossible for Lin Man to find the wrong person. The child was too similar to the previous Xiao Yu. Except for his dark skin, he was almost a mold.

The child was very enthusiastic over there. Obviously, he had been severely beaten by the society. He smiled and said, "Brother Ning Sui, Brother Lin Man, hello."

Although he was eighteen or nine years old, due to malnutrition, he looked like sixteen or seven, which reminded Ning Sui of the orphanage in an instant.

Ning Sui's throat was a little astringent: "Hello."

Lin Man said, "I discussed with Ning Sui and planned to take you over and let you go back to high school. What do you think?"

Xiaoyu's younger brother asked, "Do I still have time to work?"

Lin Man said, "We are your brother's friends in the past. We will subsidize you. You don't need to work anymore."