48

Ning Sui immediately reacted and asked the other end of the phone in disbelief, "Ji Yucheng, have you moved my dormitory?"

Ji Yucheng did not answer.

Fang Dacheng didn't know why: "What's the matter?"

Cao Nuo quickly guessed what had happened and was shocked and said, "Just because you stayed in school for a few days, he took all your things away?" When did you pick it up?!"

It doesn't matter when, it's just a matter of Ji Yucheng's words.

Ning Sui put down his mobile phone with an ugly face and realized again that no matter how Ji Yucheng usually disguised himself with coquettishness and shyness, he was an extremely arrogant and domineering person in his bones.

... It seems to show weakness, but in fact, he will plunder whatever he wants.

Seeing that Ning Sui didn't say anything, Cao Nuo couldn't help saying, "Otherwise, we will go down with you and take the things back."

Isn't Master Ji just a little powerful? He won't do anything to them...

Despite this, Cao Nuo couldn't help shivering when he remembered Ji Yucheng's eyes like looking at the air and garbage of others other than Ning Sui.

Ning Sui put away his mobile phone and zipped his coat back: "Don't worry about it. I'll be back as soon as I go."

Cao Nuo followed him to the door of the dormitory and asked, "Do you want to call the police?"

Ning Sui: "...what do you think?"

You don't have to be scared like this!

Fang Dacheng still couldn't figure out what was going on. Ning Sui had hurried downstairs with his mobile phone.

Sure enough, there was a black car parked in the shade of the trees not far from the dormitory building.

Ning Sui walked over, and the window fell down. The man's white and delicate face was particularly calm. He turned his head, and his dark eyes fell on Ning Sui's face: "Sui Sui."

Ning Sui tried his best not to be sucked away by his superior face and said angrily, "Where's my stuff?"

Ji Yucheng said, "I've moved home."

Ning Sui: "You suddenly asked someone to move my things back. Where will I sleep at school later?"

Ji Yucheng didn't answer, "Why don't you go home?"

Ning Sui was stared at by his eyes, and he lost a lot of momentum. He slowly saved some anger and said, "I just want to stay in school for a few days. Can't this work?"

Ji Yucheng traced it to the bottom: "How many days do you stay?"

After Ning Sui's answer, he thought for a moment, took a look at Ning Sui, and asked himself, "Three days should be enough."

Ning Sui: "..."

The students passing by looked over, and their eyes frequently fell on the man in the car window.

Some girls even walked quickly to the front of the car and looked back. Their eyes were amazing and she whispered to ask who it was.

Ning Sui suddenly had a headache. Every time he wanted to defend something with Ji Yucheng, he would break his mind because passers-by were attracted by Ji Yucheng's face.

Ji Yucheng suddenly raised the window and opened the door: "Get in the car."

Ning Sui didn't move, and Ji Yucheng kept looking at him.