13

Ning Sui said, "It's raining. Can you send Ji Yucheng in first?"

Ji Zhilin, who was waiting for Ning Sui's eyes to be wet and hot, suddenly stiffened.

When is it?

Didn't he hear his confession?

The housekeeper hurried over, put the umbrella on Ji Yucheng's head, took the wheelchair from Ning Sui's hand, and pushed Master Ji in.

Mr. Ji looked down at the useless little grandson under his feet in disgust. He was so angry that he almost kicked him away, but he put up with it and pulled his leg back with a cold face.

Entering the living room, the old man sat on the sofa and did not look at the tea made by the servant. Obviously, he was waiting for Ning Sui to answer.

This marriage is just for joy, and it doesn't matter whether the married person has feelings for Yu Cheng or not.

The Ning family said that Ning Sui was willing, so he advocated this marriage. If Ning Sui himself is really not so willing, can he barely make it? He is not the emperor of the feudal era!

Emotions can be cultivated. A few days ago, Ning Sui specially chased abroad to take care of Yu Cheng, didn't that prove this?

Naturally, he hoped that Ning Sui could have feelings for Yu Cheng, so that he would take care of him more carefully.

But if, as Ji Zhilin said, he beat the mandarin duck, then he will naturally solve the problem.

"If you choose Zhilin, I will allow you to divorce Yu Cheng as soon as the deadline expires."

Ji Zhilin didn't expect the old man to be so talkative, and his face suddenly showed a look of surprise.

But then I thought that the old man was so talkative for Ji Yucheng. The old man will not accept a person who is broken with his brother-in-law to stay with Ji Yucheng.

Ji Zhilin has some resentment in his heart.

...Why has Ji Yucheng become a vegetable, and the old man is still so biased?

"Divorce?" Ning Sui was shocked by what the old man said before she sat down.

Ji Zhilin immediately looked at Ning Sui.

He must have never thought that this matter could be solved so easily.

Thinking that he was about to recover his mistakes and bring back the lover he had sent out, Ji Zhilin's blood boiled.

Ji Yucheng couldn't see Ning Sui's expression, and he couldn't hear the tone of this sentence.

I subconsciously tightened my nerves.

However, the next second, Ning Sui grabbed Ji Yucheng's hand, as if he was afraid of being broken up: "I won't divorce!"

Ji Zhilin almost choked: "..."

When he reacted, he was angry and anxious.

What is Ning Sui doing? Obviously, it is a great opportunity now. After this time, it will be difficult to leave Ji Yucheng!

He couldn't help shouting, "Ning Sui, you can talk after you figure it out!"

If it hadn't been for the old man present, Ning Sui really wanted to kick Ji Zhilin. Originally, everything was going well. A few days ago, the old man was much more kind to him and gave him a card. Now he is disturbed by him, I'm afraid that the old man will doubt his attention to Ji Yucheng again.

"Why didn't I figure it out? I know it very well! I won't divorce when the deadline comes. Ning Sui said again.

The old man asked, "Are you sure?"

After The Substitute Marriage, I Almost Died Laughingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें