59

"Why did you tell me?" Ning Sui asked.

Ji Zhilin's eyes rested on his face: "Maybe there is a glimmer of hope. I hope you will run away from him when you hear it."

But... what he saw was that Ning Sui's eyes turned red, and his fingers holding the milk tea trembled slightly.

Is it a heartache...?

He had never seen this kind of emotion on Ning Sui's face before.

Ji Zhilin thought silently and bitterly that he might have indeed lost.

In fact, he has never believed that Ning Sui liked Ji Yucheng three years ago. He always felt that it was a lie to escape from him.

But now, Ning Sui really gave him the illusion that between them, he is an outsider.

Ji Zhilin didn't know when he left, while Ning Sui was still sitting in a daze.

The sky is getting darker.

001 said thoughtfully, "In this way, the last missing link is lit up. Why can he still accommodate a system into his body after a car accident? Those who can survive that kind of torture are far more spiritual than ordinary people.

At this moment, what Ning Sui did not understand before has also become understood.

Ji Yucheng is a person who has never gained a sense of security from anyone. In the first two decades of his life, he seemed to walk alone in the desert and did not get too much hot and strong things. So in the months when he lay in bed, he told others over and over again that he liked him, under misunderstanding. It is doomed that the threads of the two people are entangled.

He may not feel the paranoia he thinks, because it's more like he's asking him for help.

However, he is a person who has little love and uses all his strength to love himself. He is actually a... firm and courageous person, but he has been covered up in madness before, and he has never seen it.

Ning Sui suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

He got up and went out to take a taxi. He couldn't wait to see Ji Yucheng.

Ning Sui kept urging the driver to drive faster. Fortunately, the peak period has also passed.

Half an hour later, he arrived at the old house.

He looked into the yard. The car that Assistant Zhou drove away had returned. It seemed that Ji Yucheng had returned home after the meeting.

I didn't see Ji Yucheng on the first floor. Ning Sui hurriedly changed his shoes and went upstairs.

Ning Sui pushed open the door. There was no light in the room, only a little moonlight through the cracks in the curtains.

The man's tall figure sat quietly on the edge of the bed, with his back to himself, looking a little lonely.

"Why didn't you turn on the light?" Ning Sui adjusted his mood and tried his best to make his voice sound normal.

He walked to Ji Yucheng and wrapped his neck: "What's wrong with the company?"

"It's okay." Ji Yucheng stiffened slightly, as if he didn't expect Ning Sui to take the initiative to hug him like this.

After reacting, he quickly hugged Ning Sui into his arms and said in a hoarse voice, "Have you gone to see Ji Zhilin?"

Ning Sui was stunned.

Ji Yucheng immediately said, "I didn't follow you. I won't do that again. On the way back, Assistant Zhou passed by and saw it.