58

Because he was constantly disturbed by the housekeeper and other employees in the villa, the matter of pretending to be a vegetative person could not continue. Master Ji was a little unsatisfied and proposed to come again next time.

Although Ning Sui said that it was too strange to do such a thing, he was still quietly looking forward to the next time when he thought of Ji Yu's beautiful face when he was emotional.

It's just that next time you must choose a place where there are only two people.

Soon after a few days, Ning Sui accompanied Ji Yucheng for the last physical examination.

The physical condition found in this examination is very healthy. The sequelae of the car accident two and a half years ago are basically gone. In addition to paying a little attention to not to get sick for half a year, so as to avoid complications from the lower resistance. Everything else is no different from normal people.

Ji Yucheng's health problems are undoubtedly the focus of all people surnamed Ji and not Ji. Ji Yun and Ji Yi had expected that there would be any physical problems after Ji Yucheng woke up. Even if they could take over the Ji family, their life expectancy would not last long, but they never expected that his body could really recover to 30%, so they had to temporarily give up some ready-to-go ideas and completely stop showing up.

Two days later, the end of the year is approaching, and the old man is back.

The old man had a meal at home with Ji Yucheng and Ning Sui.

After reading Ji Yucheng's physical examination report, the old man was finally completely relieved.

After dinner, while Ji Yucheng went to take a shower, the old man called Ning Sui to the study.

The villa is very large. There are two study rooms on the first floor alone, one for the old man and one for leisure.

Ning Sui usually plays games in another study, which is the first time he has entered the old man's study.

He only knew that the door was usually open here, and it was full of books at a glance, and only Assistant Zhou could come in and sort it out. Of course, Ji Yucheng can also come in, but Ji Yucheng is not interested in the things in the old man's study.

The old man sat down behind the desk and said, "You have worked hard to take care of Yu Cheng these days."

"It's okay. We are already married, and he is also taking care of me." Ning Sui Dao.

The old man sighed: "There are not many people who can get along with him. Ning Sui, you are the first one. Even I, although I have feelings with his grandparents and grandchildren, you can see that he is not close to me.

"Where are Yu Cheng's parents?" Ning Sui couldn't help asking.

Forget it when Ji Yucheng is lying down. Whether they come to visit or not, Ji Yucheng will not wake up.

But now that Ji Yucheng has been awake for so long, they haven't called to ask...

Even Ji Yun and Ji Yi did superficial work during the hospitalization when Ji Yucheng just woke up, and sent some flower baskets and fruit baskets.

The old man obviously didn't want to mention it: "They are very busy."

When Ning Sui entered the old man's study, he saw some photos of the frame standing on the bookshelf.

There are Ji Yucheng and the old man, Ji Zhilin and his parents and old man, and even Ji Yucheng and Ji Zhilin played together when they were teenagers.

But there is no photo of Ji Yucheng and his parents at all.

It's really strange.

Before Ji Yucheng woke up, the housekeeper talked about the relationship between Ji's family and Ning Sui in the hospital, and mentioned that Ji Yucheng had a bad relationship with his parents.