56

In the dark light, he was stared straight at by Ji Yucheng, and Ning Sui's heart beat fast.

He clenched his hand on the game controller, quickly turned his head back, and pretended to be attentively looking at the game screen.

As he held his breath, Master Ji's hoarse voice came from behind him: "Well, that's it."

It was almost like coming out on the top of Ning Sui's hair. The hot breath fell on the top of Ning Sui's hair, making Ning Sui's fingertips tremble.

Then, Ji Yucheng's body leaned forward slightly, and his hands circled around his waist.

The hands holding the game controller fell in front of him.

Because of this move, the two of them were very close at once.

Ning Sui's bowed back was against Ji Yucheng's chest and waist and abdomen, and the middle was tightly close to each other without a trace of gap. Ji Yucheng's two long legs were placed on the outside of his thighs, his shoulders pressed over, and his hot cheeks and his side face were so close that he would almost wipe it as soon as he turned his head.

In this posture, both of them were stiff, as if they were two stacked dolls, and their eyes did not dare to look at each other, so they could only fall on the game screen coincidentally.

But the villain on the game screen didn't move at all, and no one moved first.

The air seems to be sticky and hot.

Ji Yucheng is two times faster than ten centimeters taller than Ning Sui, and his figure is wider.

From the back, his upper body completely enveloped Ning Sui in his arms.

The dim light dragged the shadows of the two people to the ground, completely overlapping.

I don't know how long it took for Ning Sui to swallow his saliva before he continued to control his character with the game controller.

After his game character moved, Ji Yucheng finally moved.

It's just that Master Ji's game character suddenly dies very frequently, and he can die four times on a swing.

Ji Yucheng breathed slightly heavily, and his eyes quietly glanced to the left, falling on Ning Sui's round and white earlobe.

He was so horny that he didn't want to continue to put it on the game at all. He instinctively wanted to get closer. He fooled it with his lips and even wanted to include it, but he resisted it.

There is such an idea in his heart... He feels like a pervert.

Ning Sui was tight all over. One second, he felt that Ji Yucheng's lips seemed to fall over. The next second, he felt that he was a little away from him, and the burning breath and body temperature on his face suddenly came closer and wide.

It's like a kitten's claws scratching from time to time in the bottom of the heart, which makes people's hearts fluct and down.

Is it a kiss or not? Ning Sui was crazy at the bottom of his heart.

Why don't you pretend to turn your head now and accidentally brush Ji Yucheng's cheek?

But this is very deliberate. There are many scenes in film and television dramas.

Because of the pounding in his heart, the kidney hormone soared, and Ning Sui suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom.

But he pinched the handle and wondered how he could naturally sit back in Ji Yucheng's arms after going up.

What if Master Ji changes his posture when he comes back? Do you still want to break his legs?

What do you want to say before breaking it?