45

Ji Yucheng didn't give up and opened his arm to Ning Sui: "It's really a sneetic."

Ning Sui moved away and wanted to leave.

Ji Yucheng grabbed his hand hanging on his side and exerted a little force. He looked up at his eyes with a little paranoia.

Ning Sui was pulled back again. He looked helplessly at Ji Yucheng sitting on the bench: "Really? Then I'll call the driver to pick you up."

"No, just a few steps." Master Ji's arms were still open, and he expected to signal Ning Sui to hug him over.

Ning Sui: "..."

Ning Suiren was already numb. He never thought that Master Ji would be like this when he woke up. He acted coquettishly.

Moreover, he found that Ji Yucheng seemed to be shy, but in fact, he didn't stop until he reached his goal. If he didn't agree to him, he might be here until the mall closed.

Ji Yucheng looked at Ning Sui and said a little aggrievedly, "I heard that your princess hugged me before I woke up. Why can't I do it now?"

Ning Sui said crazily, "That's when you are a vegetable. You can't move, so I..."

Ji Yucheng immediately changed his words: "Then I'll take you out!"

Ning Sui: "..."

Ning Sui: "... Didn't you have a stri in your ankle?"

Master Ji quickly stood up and said, "Oh, it's all of a sudden."

Ning Sui: "..."

After saying that, Ji Yucheng leaned over to take Ning Sui's waist. Ning Sui was shocked and frightened. He suspected that his character, who did not care about the eyes of others, could really carry him into the car in public. Although there were no one in the mall at this point, it was also very embarrassing.

He quickly walked forward and said, "Ji Yucheng, this is outside."

Ji Yucheng: "Can't it be outside?"

Ning Sui: "Yes, it will be embarrassing."

Ji Yucheng thought, "Then it's okay to go home?"

Ning Sui: "..." He couldn't beat it, but Ning Sui could only choke in his heart.

When Ning Sui acquiesced, Master Ji was so excited that his handsome face turned slightly red. He took Ning Sui's hand and went out of the mall. Assistant Zhou sent Qu Jiahan away, and the two took a taxi back.

The car stopped in front of the villa, and the housekeeper was sweeping snow in the yard.

As soon as he got out of the car, Ji Yucheng wanted to pick up Ning Sui's leg. How could Ning Sui really let a patient who had just been discharged from the hospital hug him? The snow was so slippery. What if Master Ji fell and fell back to the vegetative man?

However, it would be better if I could really fall back to the vegetative... It won't be so clingy to such a terrible level.

Of course, this idea also turned around in Ning Sui's heart.

Ning Sui sighed and said to Ji Yucheng, "You have just recovered. I'd better hug you."

After waking up for so long, it was only at this time that Ji Yucheng felt that his little wife's love for him came back a little, and the dark clouds in his heart finally dispersed a little.

Previously, he was carried out by Ning Sui in the hospital. His heart was full of strangeness, but now the relationship between the two is constantly estranged, and he is eager for Ning Sui to hug him again.