05

When the teammates looked back again, Ji Zhilin's figure had disappeared.

Ji Zhilin returned to his dormitory muddle-headedly, climbed into bed and lay down.

After a while, the door of the dormitory opened, and several of his roommates came back sweating after playing basketball. Seeing that Master Ji did not go to class during the day, he actually lay down and said, "Yo, Master Ji Er, someone saw you and Ning Yuanming drinking coffee in the cafe at noon. Is this the result of years of hard pursuit?"

Ji Zhilin on the bed suddenly sat up and stared at him fiercely.

Roommate: "..."

What's the matter? Didn't you say in the dormitory every day that you would use Ning Sui to make Ning Yuanmeng jealous?

If the goal is achieved, it still looks half-dead?

Ning Sui didn't know that Ji Zhilin had come and left.

After checking Ji Yucheng's information, he watched with satisfaction that his small money rose a little.

Since he has gained from Ji Yucheng, he should also do a good job as a wife.

Ning Sui planned to buy a few books according to Ji Yucheng's recorded preferences and read them in front of Ji Yucheng's bed in the future. I heard that this will help restore the condition of vegetative people.

This Ning's mother asked people to go to the 4S store to get a customized car.

In order to cooperate with the auspicious day of the mage invited by the Ji family, the marriage was carried out in a hurry, and Ning's mother didn't even have time to prepare dowry items for Ning Sui in advance.

Of course, her mind was not on this matter at that time. She was worried that Ning Sui would not agree, and her mind was full of how to persuade Ning Sui.

Now that the matter of the substitute marriage has become a fore conclusion, she remembered that it was time to compensate Ning Sui.

The car is parked in the yard, and the white body is smooth and very beautiful.

The driver is maintaining the new car and sending it to Ning Sui.

There were no classes on the weekend. Two friends were following Ning Yuanming to Ning's house and saw the new car in the yard at a glance.

"Damn it! A Ming! Did you buy a new car at home? Xu Tianxing's eyes showed envy.

This seems to be the top configuration of a model that has just been launched. It will take it down for more than 3 million yuan. I didn't come to the Ning family last week, and it appeared in the Ning family yard this week.

"These headlights are dazzling. I don't think I can afford to drive them in my life." Another friend, Yang Yanhuai, had a light in his eyes.

Ning Yuanming was also a little puzzled and asked, "My brother bought it?"

The driver looked up and said, "Madam is going to give it to Ning Sui."

"..."

The two were even more shocked: "Your mother gave such an expensive car to a poor relative?"

Is it because Ning Sui married into the Ji family?

Although I know that the Ning family is rich, it costs too much money! Such an awesome car is really cheap!

Hearing the word "poor relatives", the driver looked up at Ning Yuanming.

Ning Yuanming stared at the car and curled up his fingers nervously.