Extra 9

Ning Sui didn't know why the parent-teacher meeting in his class was suddenly advanced, from next Monday to this Friday.

Because this time he will not stand outside the corridor as embarrassed as ever, and this time he has his brother to attend.

The students in the class who have a good relationship with Ning Sui take good care of Ning Sui, and usually never mention their parents in front of Ning Sui.

But in junior high school, there were always a few thorny students who deliberately coaxed in the class: "Teacher, you said that everyone must have a parent to attend, but Ning Sui doesn't come every time. Why do we have to let our parents come?"

"Yes, it's not fair at all. My father beats me every time he sees my grades."

Ning Sui clenched his fist and couldn't help turning his head and said, "Who said that no one came?" Someone is coming this time, too.

"Come on." A boy in the back row said, "Who doesn't know that you and your friends have saved a lot of pocket money and plan to hire someone to play."

Ning Sui said angrily, "It's not the hired person, it's my brother."

"I want you to take care of it." Xiao Ningsui is not so easy to mess with.

Dozens of teenagers chatt like a flock of ducks. The young teacher couldn't stop the scene. He slammed the blackboard with a teaching whip and frowned, "Stop arguing, class is over!" This is the last parent-teacher meeting before the final exam. All parents will come, and no one will be absent.

As soon as the teacher left, everyone in the class looked at Ning Sui and was stunned. No one was absent? Did Ning Sui's family come this time?

To be honest, it has been three years in junior high school, and they have never met Ning Sui's parents.

At every parent-teacher meeting, the teacher especially allows Ning Sui's parents not to come, while others, even if their parents are doing business in other places, should ask their grandparents or relatives to come at least one person.

At first, the people in the class were particularly envious of Ning Sui. They thought that he had gone through the back door and had a very good relationship with the teacher before they got this special treatment. Later, after a long time, they suspected that Ning Sui was an orphan at all.

Although the head teacher usually said in the class that Ning Sui's parents were just very busy and didn't have time to come, everyone didn't believe it.

So some students had some pity for Ning Sui, and some thorns took this as gossip after dinner.

Although the head teacher has been very responsible for the three years of junior high school, Ning Sui is also tall in the class and not easy to bully. In addition, he is cute and good-looking, and is liked by the vast majority of the students in the class. But gossip is still indispensable.

Although Xiao Ning Sui got the promise of Ji Yucheng to attend his parent-teacher meeting, he was still a little uneasy. When he was still running on Friday, he couldn't help looking at the school gate frequently.

The parent-teacher meeting is the first class in the morning. At this time, my brother should still have breakfast, and it will take at least half an hour to arrive at school.

Thinking of this, Ning Sui comforted himself. Don't worry even if you don't see Ji Yucheng.

The greater the hope, the easier it is to be disappointed. My brother doesn't owe himself anything. He doesn't have to attend the parent-teacher meeting for himself.

However, he didn't expect that when he followed the army to the iron railing of the campus, he had seen a tall figure outside the school gate from afar.