44

The few seconds when Ji Yucheng's car window fell, many students from the teaching building couldn't help looking over.

Ji Zhilin is already very handsome at school. He was rated as a school hunk, but the man's facial features in the car are more exquisite to the top. Jinghong glanced at it was very amazing, and many people looked over there.

Ning Sui's examination room was on the third floor. He came out of the examination room with his schoolbag and cold air. If there were not so many people below, he might not have noticed the car under the shade of the tree.

Seeing others looking over there, he also took a look.

I was shocked.

When Ji Yucheng was a vegetative person, he didn't want to stick with his vegetative husband all the time.

But now Ji Yucheng has suddenly woken up, and he can't figure out Ji Yucheng's behavior after waking up.

He said that he wanted to recharge, but his possessiveness for himself was extremely strong.

The situation seemed to change suddenly, but he turned into a figure that he couldn't put down.

"Atong!" Ning Sui shouted for help in his heart: "Ji Yucheng has come to school."

001 is also very worried in his mind: "A Sui, stand up first, give me some time to explore the energy of the 009 in his body and see what's going on."

As soon as the voice of 001 fell in Ning Sui's mind, the mobile phone in Ning Sui's pocket rang.

Ji Yucheng called, and his voice was a little gentle and nostalgic: "Sui Sui, have you finished the exam? I asked the housekeeper to make some food and come and give it to you.

He remembered what his little wife usually liked to eat, and let the housekeeper pack them all in an insulation box. The little wife found that she was so careful that she would definitely increase her good impression on herself.

Master Ji thought proudly.

Although the little wife has not been used to it since he woke up, he felt that it was completely wrong to let the two be estranged for a period of time because of this kind of discomfort. He doesn't understand such things as falling in love, but he also knows that there must be no cooling-off period.

009: "..."

009 wants to talk but stop. It's true that there can't be a cooling-off period, but the host is too tight! We only met a few hours ago.

Did Master Ji still send him food? In person?

Ning Sui only felt very shocked.

He didn't want to face it. He couldn't help walking to another door of the teaching building with his schoolbag in his arms and said to the other end of the phone, "Have you arrived yet?"

Is the little wife afraid of waiting for herself?

Master Ji felt sweet in his heart and said quickly, "It's still on the way."

Ning Sui said quickly, "Then you can eat it yourself. I have eaten in the canteen with my classmates."

The other end of the phone suddenly fell silent.

"..."

Ning Sui was suddenly a little nervous: "Yu Cheng?"

After a while, he asked, "Why are you still in the teaching building after eating?"

Ning Sui: "..."

He just stood in the corridor on the third floor for a while, and he saw himself?

Ning Sui smiled dryly and said, "Come back to get something after eating."