You let out a choked moan as he pulled out. Geto watched your mixed cum drip onto your thighs and the sheets underneith, though he quickly had to tear his gaze away, settling on your face instead. Your eyes were shut, mouth open with soft pants. He kissed the edge of your mouth softly, laying beside you, making your heavy eyelids lift slightly. "Are you alright?" He asked softly as you rolled on your side, cuddling into him while he pet down your wild hair. You hummed tiredly. He kissed your cheek, shutting his eyes with a sigh. "I have to get you a pill."

"What?" You mumbled.

"I came inside." He said sheepishly.

"Mmm, I felt full." Suguru felt his cock twitch at your slurred words, though he was broken out of it by a weak slap on his cheek. "Stupid."

He chuckled, rolling you off of him and back onto the mattress, pressing a chaste kiss on your lips. "I'll be right back, get some rest."

"Where you off to so late?"

Suguru tensed, looking over his shoulder to find Shoko, smoke dragging from her cigarette.
"Just a quick store run." He smiled.

"That so? What for?"

"Snacks-"

"You smell like sex." Her eyes narrowed. "So who was it?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does if its who I think it is."
Shoko sighed, "Suguru if you fuck her over I'll have your head."

"It isn't like that-"

Shoko stomped her cigarette, "Theres absolutely no way it wasn't, you know that. Go get the pill. If she ends up pregnant I'll cut your shit off."

"Y/n."  Suguru shook your shoulder, waiting for you to show any signs of waking. After a few minutes you cracked your eyes open, giving him the same out of it look as before. 
"Sit up, after you take the pill I'll clean you up." You groaned, parting your sticky legs to sit. 

The pill bobbed down your throat along with a small drink of water.  You went to lay back down but Geto grabbed you arm, keeping you upright.  "I'm tired!" You whined, "Just let me sleep."

"You have cum all over you, you really want to sleep like that?"
Your gaze floated away from his.
Geto wrapped his hands under your thighs, lifting you up.  You winced, burying your face in his neck. He muttered an apology, sitting you on the bathroom countertop while he started the shower. Once it was to a good temperature he began stripping.

"Why are you getting naked?" You rubbed your eyes tiredly.

"You're half asleep with shaky legs, are you going to do it on your own?"

"You really are lucky im too tired to be mean-mf! Be careful! That hurt!"
He placed you down, hot water running down your back. You closed your eyes, leaning your forehead against his chest as the water relaxed your muscles. "Suguru..." He hummed, rinsing the soap from your hair. "Was I-ehm-was I okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was I..good? At doing that?"

"Are you asking if you were good at sex?" Suguru laughed.

"Stop laughing I'm really asking." You mumbled. "Or kissing? Was I okay?"

He tugged your hair back, capturing your lips. "You. Are. Amazing." He pecked you between each word, before lowering his lips to your ear. "You have such a perfect pussy-"

"Okay! I get it."

He hummed, "Are you alright?"

"It'll probably go away by morning."

"Does it hurt?" He frowned, looking down at you.

"Just a little, but it'll be okay."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. At least it was worth it, right?"

"Shut up."

Geto helped you wash up considering your shaking legs, and you couldn't colapse onto the bed quickly enough. Though of course before you could slump down he caught your waist, sitting you in the desk chair. "Let me change the sheets first."

"Okay." You yawned, rubbing your eyes. "Mm so tired." And because you were so exhausted, you quickly passed out. Geto gently transfered you onto the bed, laying down and pulling your head into his chest.

Finally, his thoughts weren't playing tug of war with eachother. He felt calm for the first time in months.

=========
nothing like some smut at 10am

oof its hard to write smut and not make in cringy but i tried, although unfortunately sexy situations are sometimes cringy and u just gotta ignore that

also i dunno if yall noticed in my writing, but i have a thing for suddenly adding smut 😙

i almost titled this cumfort