He kissed the corner of your mouth, whispering lowly, "Are you gonna take it for me? Be a good girl?"

You felt like you were in a trance as you responded, "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I'll be good"

Geto chuckled darkly, making your heart jump, "Perfect girl" He kissed your cheek, slowly pushing his hips forward.

"ah-a-" The stretch and burn way more intense than before, making your eyes water. You gasped in small breaths, heel digging into his back and nails embedding into his skin.  "Wait-wait."  If Suguru really wanted to, he could have came right there. Between your tight pussy that pratically sucked him in and the little sounds you made. He paused for the moment, giving you time to adjust before slowly pulling out and repeating. You whimpered, shifting slightly under him. Geto massaged the inside of your thigh with one hand, taking your hand with his other and interlacing your fingers. "It's okay sweetheart. Be a good girl for me and relax. Can you do that?"  You hummed shakily, crying out as he placed his head on your shoulder, biting it softly as he bottomed out. "Fuck-" Your hips shifted away, nails digging into his palm, "-it hurts!"  You whined, tears wetting the corner of your eyes.

"Relax."  Suguru hummed, "I'll make you feel good, I promise."  He distracted you with another kiss, just barely moving in and out. Despite the pain, your stomach burned and twisted with pleasure. "Suguru.." Your hips shifted slightly against him, as he swallowed the small whine you made.

Song- Pillowtalk- Zayn

"Be a good girl while I fuck you, got it?"

You cried out as he completely pulled out before more quickly entering again, starting with a slow steady pace. His length pressed in and out, making you brim with heat. "Suguru~" You moaned, leg over his back attempting to pull him closer. His hand on your thigh moved to your clit. Your breaths sped, between the pressure on your clit, Sugurus dick filling you, and the other attention he gave you soon felt your stomach lurch, the tingles intensifying. Your head lolled back against the pillows, head blanking out, quick moans leaving your lips.
You fluttered around him, body tensing. Suguru slowed his steady pace, bringing you through, trying hard not to finish himself as you came around him, clenching unbelievably tight.

He gritted his teeth, he wanted one more out of you. "Good girl~" He smirked as you tightened around him again. You yelped as he began moving again, a lot faster than before, slamming into you. One arm holding him up while his other hand tightly gripped your hip. Your nails found their grasp back on his back. Your mouth gaped open while he hit deeper than before, your body moving with his harsh thrusts. Tears formed in your eyes, the pleasure and plain melding into one overwhelming feeling. "Fuck!" Geto cursed, suddenly leaving you empty making you arch your back up desperately. He buried his head in your neck, a long moan being muffled as he came onto your stomach. One of your hands grasped the back of his neck while the other weaved through his hair, making another groan spill from his lips. His breath against your neck made your skin burn.

You let out a needy moan as he suddenly thrusted back in, the hand on your hip moving to your clit. Both of your wits were fading, or more so yours were finally gone and Suguru was following with your intoxicating moans. The coil in your stomach was different from the first two times, this one was more painful, intense, making your head cloud with nothing but the thought of it. "S-Suguru-fuck! Sug-!" Your chants dwindled down into a moan, finding Sugurus shoulder and biting down while pressing him as close as you could. This organism hit like a truck, all your senses heightened as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Suguru groaned as he did the same, not bothering to pull out as you milked everything you could from him. He rutted into you lazily, pressing his cum deeper and deeper before finally stopping, stilling inside you. You desperately pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, grinding against his dick. You felt unbelievably hot, wanting nothing more than for him to come inside of you again. It felt to good, he felt too good, his cum felt too good.