Happy Birthday (2)

The divine light in the young man's eyes was fluctuating violently, and his whole body was on the verge of collapse.

Ren Yanran saw that he had almost finished sharpening, so she threw out the next sentence: "But it doesn't matter, you can also choose to ascend after three days and seek revenge from her.", Cang Lang, who has returned to normal, should also be happy to accept his challenge and end everything with him.

Her words were extremely effective, pulling him back from the brink of Dao Xin collapse.

The young master of the Jinling Wang Clan was shocked again, and looked at her with a gloomy look: "You—"

He wanted to ask if Ren Yanran was playing with him, deliberately suppressed the matter, but Ren Yanran's eyes lit up, shouting behind him: "Dad!"

Realizing who she was calling "Dad" at now, the young master of Jinling Wang's body tensed up instantly.

But Ren Yanran raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder, and ignored him.

She walked forward and saw her father who had come back with a change of clothes, and before she could speak, she found Li Xiao who was following behind.

The eyes of the two met in the air: "....."

Ren Yanran did not expect to see him walking with her father.

And didn't think about the matter at all to the level of the ghost king went to Beihai to bring people back. She just thought Li Xiao saw that everything had calmed down, and when he came back from Beihai and opened the passage to Futu City, she happened to be caught by her father.

How could he be so unintelligent?

Looking at the series of changes in Ren Yanran's expression, Li Xiaohe guessed that she had misunderstood something, but before he could clarify, Mu Qingqing's "Li Lang!" distracted his attention.

Mu Qingqing looked at Li Xiaohe with an excited expression.

Seeing him appearing behind the ghost king, still alive with all his beard and tail, she couldn't control her voice.

When she called out, Li Xiaohe couldn't help but pause, a look of astonishment appeared on his face: "Miss Mu?" 

Ren Yanran breathed a sigh of relief: That's right,

this is Li Xiao.

When she saw him for the first time, she still felt that something had changed, and suspected that he was not the real person, but now seeing his expression like this, Ren Yanran was sure it was him.

"See my lord."

Seeing such an intricate relationship, after saluting to the ghost king, everyone wondered who the blue-shirted youth brought over by the ghost king was.

Seeing his extraordinary temperament, for some reason, his aura is somewhat similar to that of the ghost king, but he is so cautious behind the ghost king, obviously he is not the ghost king's son.

This discovery made them feel a little better.

Now it is enough to have one more young master on their heads, so don't have another young master No. 2.

But when everyone in Quanxiang saw Mu Qingqing's reaction just now, and heard her call him "Li Lang", they immediately thought of the groom who was snatched away in her unconcluded marriage.

Could it be... he is that mortal cultivator who almost became the son-in-law of Wuhuang City?

They still remembered that Ren Yanran personally came to snatch him that time, could it be... is this their future son-in-law?

Wouldn't it still be an extra mountain on top of them!

After realizing this, they couldn't help looking at Li Xiaohe with a little more fear.

I've seen them all in Quanxiang, and looking at this kid's cultivation base and aura now, they are no longer the same as before.

His appearance today even gave them a feeling that apart from the ghost king present, even if they were added together, they would not be his opponent alone.

"....."

What to do, I'm afraid their life will not be too easy in the future.

When Li Xiaohe saw Mu Qingqing for the first time, he paused slightly, but the ghost king never stopped.

Realizing that he was already two steps behind, he came back to his senses and quickly followed up, walking towards the place where the Ghost Dynasty people gathered.

They landed in Futu City as soon as they came back, Li Xiaohe did not expect that Ren Yanran not only released this magic weapon, but also brought all these fierce ghosts who had coveted Futu City here.

After the ghost king approached and saw Ren Yanran's outfit up close, Li Xiaohe confirmed that she was indeed much more imposing than usual.

Obviously, being the Emperor Ji of Fengdu is completely different from being the Junior Sister of the Xuantian Sword Sect.

Her cultivation realm has also changed, from the Golden Core stage when the two separated to the current Nascent Soul stage.