Lan Yin Xu Guo (1)

Asking Ren Xingye to stop him, although Xuanyuan Duo didn't have the same magical energy as just before, he still couldn't accept being betrayed by such an outsider. Ren Xingye is Ling'er's uncle, but Ye Chiyi is just an outsider. How could he come to him like this to speak out?

Xuanyuan Duo said coldly: "Ye Chiyi, it's not your turn to teach us how people in Jiuyang Realm behave. You are just an outsider who has no blood relationship with Ling'er. Even if Ling'er calls you a foster father, it is not up to you Let's decide her life." 

Under the moonlight, Ye Chiyi's eyes suddenly turned cold, the vegetation in the courtyard changed due to his mood, the flowers and leaves were frosted and rustling. Ren Yanran saw her adoptive father stand up from behind the table, he said in a forbearance and stern tone, 

"I'm not qualified?"

... It's over! It's going to be noisy!

She hurried out from behind the pillar and hurried to the courtyard.

——The palm of the hand and the back of the hand are all flesh, the father and the foster father are all fathers, no one is injured!

Ye Chiyi endured to the extreme and when he couldn't bear it, he didn't need to bear it any longer. He was about to open his mouth to reveal the truth that had been hidden for many years. No matter whether the two people on the opposite side were about to enter the crack or not, he heard footsteps behind him, and then the back Yizhong: "Foster father!"

Ren Yanran, who didn't know when woke up, and who had been listening to him for a long time, threw herself behind him, hugged his waist, and shouted, "Foster father! Dad! Don't make any noise!"

"Yan'er!" 

"Linger—"

"Manman?"

Ren Xingye and Xuanyuan grabbed their bodies, and the three of them shouted at the same time.

Ren Yanran: "..."

This is outrageous, although three people have three names, but they are all calling her.

She maintained a posture of hugging Ye Chiyi's waist, stuck her head out from behind him and smiled at Ren Xingye and Xuanyuan Duo: "Father, second father."

Although the two of them had changed clothes and washed the blood on her body when they saw her, even if they couldn't see her real person, they could feel her weakness just by seeing her through the Xuanguang mirror.

"Manman." Ye Chiyi took her hand and brought her to him, "Why are you up? But where are you feeling uncomfortable?"

She suffered such a serious injury, it took several days of sleep to recover, Shouldn't wake up in the middle. Seeing that Ye Chiyi was so nervous, Ren Xingye and Xuanyuan Duo also put aside the dispute just now, just wanting to know how their daughter is now.

"Yan'er." Ren Xingye couldn't help calling her. As soon as he called, the girl on the other end turned to him and called to him, "Father."

Xuanyuan Duo also wanted to call his daughter, but he didn't.

When he hadn't seen his daughter, he could still think that after becoming their Xuanyuan clan, his daughter should be tempered, but now that he met her, he really regretted his recklessness that day. The surnamed Ye was right, he shouldn't have gone to that limiter ring and put his only daughter in danger.

Ren Xingye looked at Ren Yanran, he really wanted to go to his daughter's side immediately and protect her back under his wing. Just as he was thinking, he heard his friend say, "I plan to take Longman back to Yuntianzong to recuperate for a while." 

After the disciples of the Heavenly Sword Sect break through the foundation building, they will leave the sect to walk the world, but if they are injured in the task, it is excusable to recuperate.

And as long as she is in the Yuntian Sect, the Xuantian Sword Sect will naturally not be able to control her, and it is impossible for her to go on a new mission.

After Ren Xingye listened, he pondered for a moment, then nodded: "Okay."

Under the protection of her adoptive father, her daughter was just like at his side, no one could hurt her. Ren Yanran saw her father's tense expression relaxed visibly.